WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Your membership for the service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE:
As a member, you agree that:
1. You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, or URL’s, other than where you are specifically asked for such information. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through MangaTutorials.com except for the designated areas such as the Marketplace. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between you and other members.
2. You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on MangaTutorials.com, or transmit to other members. You will not post on MangaTutorials.com, or transmit to other members or to Rio, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not include in your profile any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. We reserve the right, but we have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with the prohibitions set forth in this section and, to the extent that we determine, in our sole discretion, to do so, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription payments, if any, that we have received from you.
3. Email communications sent from us or through us are designed to make your online experience enjoyable. By becoming a member, you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving email communications initiated from us or through us including, without limitation: message notification emails, emails informing you of promotions we run and emails informing you of changes to the service. Should you not wish to receive any of our email communications, please do not register with us for the Service.
4. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by our Service. You acknowledge that features, parameters or other services we provide may change at any time. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to sign out, terminate, delete or purge your account from the Service if it is inactive. “Inactive” means that you have not signed in to the Service for a particular period of time, as determined by us, in our sole discretion.
5. We are entitled to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial, but not exhaustive, list of the types of actions that are illegal or prohibited under this Agreement:
(a) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
(b) You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
(c) You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us or Rio, without our specific prior written consent.
(d) You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
(e) You will not interfere with or disrupt any Service or any site, servers or networks connected to any Service or site.
(f) You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
1. Permission is granted to download materials (information or software) on MangaTutorials.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials;
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless granted by the copyright holder;
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MangaTutorials.com’s web site;
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MangaTutorials.com at any time.
The materials on MangaTutorials.com’s web site are provided “as is”. MangaTutorials.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MangaTutorials.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Although each member must agree to our terms and conditions, MangaTutorials.com cannot accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the web site by persons in violation of this agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the web site and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is remotely possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the web site, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. MangaTutorials.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the web site. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the web site or release to others. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE.
In no event shall MangaTutorials.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MangaTutorials.com’s Internet site, even if MangaTutorials.com or a MangaTutorials.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA:
The materials appearing on MangaTutorials.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MangaTutorials.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MangaTutorials.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MangaTutorials.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MangaTutorials.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MangaTutorials.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.