Welcome to the MangaTutorials.com Oekaki Board (MOB)! Before you begin drawing and posting your own artwork, we highly recommend you read the rules. If you’d rather not, then it’s your fault if you get kicked out or banned. I will not give you any warnings if you break one of the rules. So make sure you take the time to do so, okay? That done, let’s get to the fun part and draw! Remember: quality over quantity!
- Post to the right room.
- No H images!
- No spamming!
- Fan art must credit copyright owner: artist, series title, anime company or author.
- Stealing another’s work is forbidden. Drawings are copyrighted to their respective owners. Ask permission for use.
- One Oekaki per member, per day. This is the most common offense. If you can’t draw, then you know why.
- Critique artwork only when asked. Constructive criticism only . “You suck” posts will get you automatic suspension.
- Use proper grammar. If no one can understand you, then what’s the point of saying anything?
- No foul language permitted. Manga Tutorials is open to all ages and that includes young children. If you’ve been warned at least once, be prepared to get suspended anytime afterwards.
Click on one of the images below to get started!
ABOUT THE ROOMS
Here’s a breakdown of the type of drawings expected in each room. Failure to post to the correct room may result in your drawing being deleted. If you’re unsure, hop on over to the Oekaki FAQs.
If you’re new to MOB, to drawing an Oekaki, or would like to try out new painting techniques, then this is your place! This is the room for those who just want to have fun with their drawings. No time requirements. Take as long or as short a time as needed.
A special room for qualified members who can draw and post as many Oekaki’s they want every day. If you want access to this room, visit the forum for details.
For the meticulous artist who is willing to put time and effort into their artwork. An oekaki drawing entered into the 11-Star Room must exhibit at least one quality that separates the advanced artist from the novice. Required backgrounds must show decent effort and should complement the figure(s). Recommended minimum time spent on artwork is still ONE hour, but that alone does not guarantee if an oekaki piece deserves the room. Any drawing in this room shall be treated like an art piece in a gallery.
This is for that extra special painting that have achieved acclaim among the board. Instead of letting it be deleted or lost in the board, it will be placed here for everyone to see. Only the admin may post artwork here. ^_^V
Contests held by fellow Oekaki members. Anything goes in the contest from Western themed drawings to manga shorts. The prize is an exclusive drawing from the contest holder. To become a contest holder, please post your interest in the Oekaki Contest Anyone? thread in the forum.