Thread: Have a storyline.. needs more development!!!???anyone want to help

Cool Have a storyline.. needs more development!!!???anyone want to help

anyone want to help me with some questions i guess that i can ask myself...to know if the manga storyline is good enough...is defined enough? or something,...help period XD

read what I have and tell me how can improve,how I can make the transitions from arcs/sagas,help make the arcs and plan out some stuff....

Its actual not that much....probably a 2 hour thing of reading replying and developing....so if your in plz do tell me and ill give you a link to my manga storyline(w.I.P)!!! '

BTW - I already copyrighted my storyline,so there's not gonna be any stealing

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Moved to Writers Arena. If you want feedback on your script - you're better off going here than the Recruitment Area. Anyways, I suggest you post your script (in part or whole) if you want input from folks.

Sorry guys cant copy/paste it for some reason....The only other way I can do it is like this....:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ep1fdmhs8303b5y

Fenn
    Why can't you copy/paste? I assume you wrote it in Word or Notepad or something, shouldn't that work? I'd like to help.

I don't know why either...IDK,anyways,did u see it?.....and thanks!