Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: MT, it's a pleasure to meet you.

  1. #11
    Zeta Members ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in your heart
    Posts
    1,503
    argo you seem to be good at quoting... if i'm not mistaken you've been other forums on other site as well.. (if you are don't say the site.. we might get reported as spam)

  2. #12
    One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,458
    Oh hey. You say you're pretty new to manga, but I'm wondering, have you seen any particular drawing styles that interest you?

  3. #13
    Senior Member trilokcool3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    450
    hi AGRO .
    its nice you are drawing somthing from your own mind. This might help you to bring uniqueness to whatever you draw.
    Looking forward to your pics . There are guys good enough to advice you.

  4. #14
    7 8 9 Member Agro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    argo you seem to be good at quoting... if i'm not mistaken you've been other forums on other site as well.. (if you are don't say the site.. we might get reported as spam)
    I am on a couple other forums. It's strange. I never thought of myself as a forum person, but here I am, signing up for my third one. They're great though. I share lots of interesting discussions with unique individuals from all around the world. Plus, here I can get advice from some really fantastic artists.

    Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Oh hey. You say you're pretty new to manga, but I'm wondering, have you seen any particular drawing styles that interest you?
    Yes. My favorite artist is probably Hokusai. I love the look of ink on rice paper.





    Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    hi AGRO .
    its nice you are drawing somthing from your own mind. This might help you to bring uniqueness to whatever you draw.
    Looking forward to your pics . There are guys good enough to advice you.
    Thanks for the welcome. The people here have been great so far. And I will post some pics. See ya around!

  5. #15
    Devilish Member Joosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    769
    Lol everyone be sure not to make the new guy here Agro-vated. Lol.

  6. #16
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,510
    Aggro?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •