Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 3DS Master Race Thread

i dont get why people exploit stuff like that, doesn't that ruin all the fun of the game?
    Also I upgraded my house to the zen castle finally, construction will be done tomorrow! Also im annoyed because I didn't see Sahara this week and I had a plan to get some wallpaper I need from her :s Unless she shows up tomorrow...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Same. I never really understood doing those. But whatever, people will play how they want to play but I'll enjoy the oh so sweet satisfaction of getting my items legitimately... Like ordering stationary and limited-editions JP items 'cuz I tag a lot of JP players. ; )

Btw, if you guys want to do trades, cataloging or whatever let me know. I haven't ordered them at the HH Showcase yet but I can get kagamimochi, most of the stationary (notebook) set, sunrise lamp, aurora screen, carp banner, etc. Sorry, can't order the bamboo grass. Too bad!

Hey, anyone up getting together for the Saturday again?

@ Jubeh, Joosh - Hey, what are you doing for your town? Any specific theme you're going for?

I've been really inactive with Animal Crossing lately, but I was thinking medieval.

Kinda on the fence about putting down paths, though. Villagers come and go wherever :/

grow trees and bushes around the paths to keep them on it!

Ugh, I've been trying to get the silver axe from the island, I've been going back and forth on the online island to find it. I've gone about 60 times yesterday and today and still nothing. I'm convinced the silver axe is the only way I'll get a special stump pattern, i've cut down around 30 trees in my town looking for one and no luck yet.
    Btw, Rio, idk if it's possible to order this, but I'd love to get a kotatsu if you've got one available to order. I'm looking for specifically: Old Board Floor, Bath House wall, Shoji Screen, & Clay Furnace. Also I won't complain about the samgyetang or kagamimochi
    I can order stuff for people too if I have anything anyone needs.

Yeah, you really can't control them but they are useful. I mean, they water plants and when you have just the regular watering can and tons of flowers, that helps out a lot! But yeah, try out paths on one area of your town. If you like it, do the rest of your village. I find that having paths makes your place look that much more put together and complete. It starts looking more like a town. I'll post up images when I can so you can see it.

I believe I have the old wood floor. I'll get you the kotatsu. Shoji screen is a Sahara wall so sorry, not letting that one go unless I get a spare. If you want to bring up your chances of getting it though, make sure your first floor has a good number of Japanese items. I lucked out when I first started and she put up the shoji screen when my house was small. :> Clay furnace, I believe one of my HH Showcase houses have it but I'll double check...

In other news, my plants are finally doing their thing and re-growing grass. T^T <--- tears of joy
    Oh, I just want cherries. I still don't have 'em. :<

No rush on ordering anything, I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks tomorrow. Also ugh, sahara hasn't shown up in my town for ages it feels like.
    My town finally has a perfect rating now, also, I found a jacob's ladder growing by a cliff so that's rad. I'm upgrading my town hall right now

Oo, going somewhere good?

@ Joosh
    Here's some paths you can check out:
    http://imgur.com/a/5xrGA/#MCQCLzt
    Path Magic

While I was on holiday i got p much everything i need for my house. I still need to arrange stuff but I think I've got the essentials. I was also able to get the shoji screen AND the bathhouse wall from sahara, so that's good.