Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: PIMP MY ART!!!!! (its back! and sticky'd!)

I have a couple of pictures I'd like pimped if possible. The first one is called Swaggy James.

This one is called Killer Cake.

Thanks in advance, guys.

UHHHHH........
    thanks RAMEIL
    HERE GOES SOMEBODY PIMP THIS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................ ....

Here's Hayashida's "Swagger Man" pimped (Now with chibi hotties!). I hope you like it man.

Okay, so that's probally all the pimpin' I can do this weekend. Just got word on even more revisions on a project I'm working on.
    But will somebody please pimp the purple space girl (with the afro?) I posted a few pages back? PLEEEAASSSEEE!
    Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 10-08-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Cool picture

haha that's rad

NP dude. I like this thread because it gives me a chance to try new stuff that I wouldn't think of on my own. I like putting my spin on other people's stuff AND (if anyone would EVER pimp my stuff!....) see other folk's spin on my own stuff.

Plus it's a good drill for me to do finished peices from scratch faster. I'm under 3.5 hrs now from sketch to processing now...

But I'm glad you like it dude!

You know, I'm a lazy man so you only get a sketched pimp.

There you go Hyashida. Also, I was going to pimp the other one you posted, but my tablet decided to bug out on me.

Here you go. Didn't take too much time with this one, but I believe this is about the first time anyone's pimped blackshaggie's stuff anyway. Edit: nm, ged did one of blackshaggie's earlier.
    Last edited by snowb400; 11-12-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Ahhh! Thanks snow! It's gritty...it's simple (just as my 1st sketch was intended)...& I LOVE IT! (sob!) Thanks for doing man! I was loosing faith in this thread because I was told that it isn't a pissing contest to see who's got better skills (I'd loose that), but a chance to do stuff you wouldn't normally do plus see what another spin on your own stuff. Thanks again man! And if you have anything that needs pimping post it & I'll try to get it up here asap!

My only new drawings are for 100 theme contest and solstice, my new manga, but... whatever, here's a dwarf based on your dwarf, my submission for the 100 theme contest knight/warrior. (category 23) But my scanner did something weird. I didn't clean the whole thing so it came out grayish. Probably 'cuz I did it in pencil and then pen.
    Last edited by snowb400; 11-19-2011 at 10:51 AM.