Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: PIMP MY ART!!!!! (its back! and sticky'd!)

101 Dalmations Member
    super cool. . .WTF. .how did ya learn to this kind of female anatomy. .shes so much of a chick. .arrgh

I'll do some quick pimps tomorrow (it's 12 AM). It feels so amazing to have my artistic drive back after two months.

@Doghateburger - Thanks for the pimp. Naomi looks hot.

Srry the coloring's sloppy. I did this real quick. Trilokcool's character. added spikes cos I thought they'd look cool.
    OBJECTION!

yeah... i like that about the sketches....really made her CUTE..

Muwhahaha! I'm almost done with the card ills. for the game I've been working on, so I'm back to pimpin'! Let's see now...

...somebody pimp the figure in my favorite card out of all that I've done. I'll try to pimp two by the time this happens.

Banned
    WOW. You guys really can draw. I feel so noobish compared to all of you.
    I'd really like to get one of my really old pictures pimped. I need a scanner T_____T

Yeah well i tried to pimp shag's Amazon queen/general/captain girl.....=w=........it kinda spiraled out of control

=w= now its a future/captain/commando/amazon/practice/girl................/thing =w=
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

OH MAN!! THAT'S SWEET! When I was doing the cards, I was restrained into a certain degree of 'historical accuracy'...whatever the frell that means. Since Penthesilea was a hardcore Amazon General, if she WAS in the future, she probally still be hardcore. I like the tech helm & the force trident thingy. Wow!

Here's your stealth suit dude at attention:

Hope you like it!
    I guess I'll go back deep in the thread & grab another.

EDIT: How are you doing your shading? I'm getting tired of filters & my brush technique sucks at the moment. Any tips?

Awesome love the whole cartoony feel around it!!! And the metal pieces look really cool!
    First im very honored your asking me how i shade. Second its kinda unorganized, but i first do rough shading with a very dark version of the base color, and later add lighter(sometimes darker shades around it with an airbrush) so basically first hard dark and later light soft. and later i added those black black shade to make it pop out and added some white edges. so hope it helps, if in any way i didn't explain what you needed ask and you shall receive.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I "pimped" that girl with the guns.

I will post something to be pimped eventually maybe.