Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most badass anime/manga villains

Quote Originally Posted by neogenstru View Post
    How isn't Jagi remotely badass
    You should not have asked me this.

Jagi is so lame in the movies he is barely represented. He gets two scenes that I can remember. One where he's a child and tries to kill a puppy (so badass right) and one where he is convincing Shin to kidnap Yuria.

Otherwise he is completely ignored and they act as if there are three Hokuto brothers. This is because his existance as a studen of Hokuto Shinken does not make any sense.

In order for Raoh to be taught by Ryuken he had to climb up a cliff with one arm while holding Toki in the other. Toki had to nearly murder a man ten times his size before Ryuken took notice to his skill and decided to train him. Shin gave up his eyes so that Kenshiro could fulfill his destiny as the successor of Hokuto Shinken. What did Jagi do?

All we know about Jagi is that he is in some sort of bike gang and likes to use weapons. What amazingly inspiring task did Jagi perform in order to gain entrance to the dojo? Probably nothing because he's so lame.

So Jagi exists basically to open up the idea that Kenshiro has brothers and that they are still alive. He's totally inconsequential otherwise. Also in a manga where every character is badass you chose Jagi, the lamest one by comparison. Even Juda is cooler than him.

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    You should not have asked me this.

Jagi is so lame in the movies he is barely represented. He gets two scenes that I can remember. One where he's a child and tries to kill a puppy (so badass right) and one where he is convincing Shin to kidnap Yuria.

Otherwise he is completely ignored and they act as if there are three Hokuto brothers. This is because his existance as a studen of Hokuto Shinken does not make any sense.

In order for Raoh to be taught by Ryuken he had to climb up a cliff with one arm while holding Toki in the other. Toki had to nearly murder a man ten times his size before Ryuken took notice to his skill and decided to train him. Shin gave up his eyes so that Kenshiro could fulfill his destiny as the successor of Hokuto Shinken. What did Jagi do?

All we know about Jagi is that he is in some sort of bike gang and likes to use weapons. What amazingly inspiring task did Jagi perform in order to gain entrance to the dojo? Probably nothing because he's so lame.

So Jagi exists basically to open up the idea that Kenshiro has brothers and that they are still alive. He's totally inconsequential otherwise. Also in a manga where every character is badass you chose Jagi, the lamest one by comparison. Even Juda is cooler than him.

True he's not the best villain in HnK(and doesn't serve much substance to the plot), but he had a pretty badass introduction also there's a mini series going more in depth into his origins. But I dunno I saw alot of potential for him, considering he was that kind of villain who was a flat out (badass) asshole, but at the same time can feel some remorse for him compared to the other coin sided "villains"( Though they're all cool..except for Juda) who just needed a hug at the end of their story arcs.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gokuak...n_jagi_gaiden/
    Last edited by neogenstru; 06-13-2011 at 12:35 PM.

I've read the gaidens they all suck

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar

Changed my mind here is an actual villain

Last edited by jubeh; 06-13-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Kills at least 50 people before age 10. Orchestrates massacre of town's inhabitants by one another. Sets fire to a library containing 300 businessmen and would have killed them if not for the actions of the main character. Tricks a billionare into making him his assistant. Frames the hero for his crimes. Survives the entire manga.

100% badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

1- Johan(as described in the last post)
    2- Aizen Souske
    Be honest with yourself, he's ridiculously overpowered but he's a legendary badass...

3- Zabuza
    he's not really that evil, but he's my favourite villain

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Nah Zabuza wasn't really a villain. Just a misunderstood badass.

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar
    Speaking of misunderstood Badass..

how could i forget about this guy...