Thread: how long does it take to make the best wallpaper >.<

Hybrid View

how long does it take to make the best wallpaper >.<

this is just something i want to share... this is not drawn by me,,, it's drawn by sayori from neko works >.< probably the best artist i ever seen.. well one day i'll defeat this guys talent though lol
    (note to those under 18 do not search his name cause he draws some h ones) >.<

I'm sure most of you seen these wallpapers already

how long do you think this was made? >.< well my first expression would be " oh that guy is a pro then probably this is done just 8 hours or less".. >.<

well if your the same as me then think again..

look at these images and look at the time on the top

3 hours for just rough sketch... >.< while some of us draw 2 hours for finished lines.. and say "this picture took me 2 hours and looks like shit" well you still got a lot of time to fix it dude.. >.< ... pros took their time

there took him 5 hours just to line em up.. >.< very nice isn't it...

well i wont comment on the other image process cause this much cging talent probably isn't needed to make a manga... so I'll just post the remains

no patty breaks.. just kidding >.<

I want to see other wallpapers like these cause i want to see all their process of doing things... so can anyone recommend some other?

I'm not taking credit for this... >.< this is just something i want to share.. >.< and i am not expecting anyone here to praise me cause i made it clear that this was not drawn by me!

from 8:00 to 12:00.. i can't believe that only took him 4 hours >.< for me that would likely take 10 hours.. >.<

lol these are the types of wallpaper that we just turn to next page after seeing it for 2 seconds... do you see how long it took?
    Last edited by ram; 08-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    how long does it take to make the best wallpaper >.<
    However long it takes to finish it though generally, the longer one takes, the higher the chance that the result it going to be very nice.

I'll try to find some other example step-by-steps though the ones I've recently been looking at were not really anime/manga style.

oh that's alright >.< might still be interesting >.< ...