Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: Improve Your Writing Skills (New Thread)

  1. #11
    Fenn
    Guest
    Er, I guess I'll have to. Is there any way to set privacy settings for friends, because I have this pet-peeve against online friend lists. I never use them, but if I have to here I will.

  2. #12
    Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NE KS
    Posts
    1,093
    Hey. Hey. Hey. Fenn. Hey. Is it too late to join since there are already four people?

  3. #13
    101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    118
    id love to join if its not too late. Im really really knew to writing but I am eager to learn. I wouldnt like to go first though because..well im a real newbie .. lol

  4. #14
    Fenn
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamajam View Post
    Hey. Hey. Hey. Fenn. Hey. Is it too late to join since there are already four people?
    Quote Originally Posted by IllustrateMe View Post
    id love to join if its not too late. Im really really knew to writing but I am eager to learn. I wouldnt like to go first though because..well im a real newbie .. lol
    You can both join, at the end of the list. Keep checking back to see where we are at.


    Well, it looks like jaidurn won't be joining us any time soon. It's my turn. I have until Tuesday/Wednesday
    Last edited by Fenn; 01-02-2011 at 08:44 PM.

  5. #15
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Can I join? I hope I'll make some good stories

  6. #16
    Teen Member Avy16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    17
    Me wanna join too. Really need to be better a stories.

  7. #17
    Junior Member Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45
    I also wanna join if it's cool.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    49
    Also, its been over the limit of the person who is having his/her turn right now. Just thought I'd say.

  9. #19
    Fenn
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brain132 View Post
    Also, its been over the limit of the person who is having his/her turn right now. Just thought I'd say.
    Wayyyy over, and it was my turn. Next on the list, and I'll add new people after.

  10. #20
    Regular Member Son44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Posts
    219
    Can i join?

    The old thread has sort of died DX

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •