Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have a storyline,etc...just needs to be more develped!!!???

new one is below!!!

"go to hell with ur idea that u wont show "

woah,It was just i had to re-upload,calm down.....OWO'
    Last edited by tag654; 06-14-2011 at 02:05 PM.

"is that your plot"

yes,that is the plot.....but please be specific to what you mean?

there are many subplots that I have also came up with,so yeah!ask away!OFTo

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar
    Ah quite a formidable wall of text you have built yourself. But I can decipher some great potential from what I've been able to read. A few questions: 1. How does she escape, does she just like run out of this secret facility without opposition or does she use her powers? 2. What are her powers? 3. Why wouldn't the scientists just treat her at their facility if she was part of such an experiment? 4. Can you briefly summarize the events after she leaves the hospital(been up all night and can't really read these text walls too well XD )?

Talking

no,she escapes using the window......the window is a typical slide window like you would see in a hospital - like room......though there are alarms when someone opens the window....thats the itimidation factor....but during the time where she's having her reaction nothing really makes sense to her right now....

later on in the story she finds out she has physhic abilities(it really would be better if I re-edited) it with all the new stuff I came up with(This is like the VERY first draft,and I printed it and wrote my new ideas and ad-ons on the 4 full sheets....so yeah...tell me if I should....

They didn't treat her because at the time...she's already considered failed.....You see,if an experiment has a bad reaction to the serum,then they are pretty much considered failed and not needed for anymore(meaning they would have to make better serums).....and 2. Yumi fell and is unconscious- in coma(state)...that being said,She is failed and has no use(and shes in a coma which can takeYEARS,and they are very impatient people)

well im going to work on putting my edits in a text document and organizing it,then ill post the newer version...but for now you can still analyze,etc!!!

Sorry guys cant copy/paste it for some reason....The only other way I can do it is like this....:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ep1fdmhs8303b5y

Anyone find it any better than the last?

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar
    Sounds like some ambitious plans you have there are you willing to do all that on your own (20+ story arcs, 9-12 main characters, etc.) or are you trying to get a team together?
    Trust me I'm Batman

yes,but its very hard!XD

to find the right people...that is!

... ... well, from what i understand, i like it... ... and i may be able to help.