Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Commander Naz Art II

your art is pretty awesome, however I must critique since this isn't a boast thread, it's a "help please" thread.

As I cannot find faults in the current images, I issue a challenge. Try finding a style of art that is unbecomming. Like cartoons, life art, abstract or what have you, and try drawing in that style. Changing styles only helps you grow

Maxx_Wellington:-
    Greetings Maxx and I gratefully thank you for your critiques and comments..
    I appreciate it dearly X33

Haha, the Challenge Issue, I must say I will wave the white flag BUT do not worry as I'm a bit busy with a game project as of now (Will be informed) and an Anime Convention this December in Malaysia. So, Maxx challenge have already been underway several years ago before Maxx issued it here..

I gratefully thank you and I shall be back with something that meet your requirements X33

UPDATE:-

Greetings Everyone,
    *Wheeze* Huu~~ I'm back with a new work and took me 3 days to finish it... and my hand are all blue due to frozen blood when drawing....not to mention I'm having a series of small fever after finishing it...

Haha, yup, as you all already known, it's Kagamine Len in Karakuri Burst Version (I never heard the song, only search references to make the illustration).... AND it was requested by KinTsuchi93 (DA) @ Leftenant L. Wanderer (FB) 3 days ago and went on working on it straight.... Finally FINISHED without decent sleep...Lucky her~ Just hope she doesn't hunt me down for this... I'll keep it to myself hehe~

How should I say.. Too many mistakes and I always facepalm since I say it to myself "Aww Dangs~~ A missing piece, Kagamine Rin to complete the set!!" then again, Kintsuchi93 doesn't inform of Rin involved....nevermind, I have backup plans for these lovelies (Rin & Len)....

Yeah, my hands almost fall off this morning and turn blue after all the lining drawing... The arduous task so far, nevertheless I have learned many things....

Please enjoy Len in Karakuri Burst version ARGIFT for KinTsuchi93 and all copyrights of Vocaloid belongs to their respective owner, IT IS NOT MINE..

I gratefully thank you for your comments and supports. I look forward to the next drawing with everyone X33

first thing that caught my eye on this pic is his mouth... what is in his mouth?

I don't know if it's just me, but the hat looks a little too round. heads are egg shaped, so wouldn't the hat be the same?

As for the sword, it looks a little inconveneant how it is held. As it is a box shape, most people allow the corners to sit into the creases of the nuckles, however you pressed the corners into the muscle itself. I would have turned the hand up a bit to accomadate.

On a more personal note: I am sorry to hear about your blue hands. but this looks awesome

I gratefully thank you for your critiques and comments, Maxx..
    You have keen ayes, I'll give ya the honors...

Hmm, that would be the ribbon line that he's trying to loose from the chain..
    Haha, probably the angle mistakes that I made and lack of 3Dness to make it more logical..That's right, the sword is a fatal mistakes which I made and already review it after I finished the drawings... That's where my dissatisfaction is..

Don't worry about my blue hands, that's how I do my drawings every time since first drawing in 2005...Again, I thank you for your generosity, I'll be sure to post something soon for everyone X33

Greetings Everyone, an UPDATE:-

Haha, looks like I'm back again, this time, after a while too much penciling... Now time for a change, INKING...

I presenting here Emperor Tiberius (My Copyright OC) in his Chibi Mode for the ChapterMaster series Card.... I hope to make something for December, like a product. So, here I come up with the Bookmark series and Character Cards style... So far I ONLY REVEALED one out of 6 that I made, let's see.. Miku, Rin, Romanov, Reah & Sephiria (My OC's in the gallery), Space Marines and this numbers just adding up... DO not know what I might come out next...

Yup, fully inking today (Takes one whole day with many breaks)... and also my hands turning blue again....Of course, with many mistakes in the process...So far, ONLY I haven't revealed the colored yet, since B/W would be enough for now...This one will be out in December along with the rest that I'm making...

Go on ahead and please, enjoy Tiberius in Chibi Mode... He's eager to have fun with you all...
    I gratefully thank you for everyone responses, faves and supports, I look forward for the next future drawings X33

Really good, strongly resembles Manwha.

Captain_Neko:-
    Greetings from Malaysia and pleasure to meet you, Captain_Neko X33
    I gratefully thank you and yesh, Manwha, Anime and American arts are my source of inspirations and combinations X33

it really looks amazing. the only thing wrong that I see is that the skull ball's nose looks a little crooked. and trust me, I looked hard to help you out.

I gratefully thank you appreciate your efforts dearly, my dear friend *Bows*
    Please don't strain too hard on your eyes to look for it.. Yeah, the skull base look does like crooked... Hmm, I guess I need to triple check my new works after this, doesn't like those common mistakes to reoccur...

Your inking is other worldly! And I gratefully thank you for posting on MT! One thing I did see on the last one is that he seems to be a TINY bit off balance sitting on the skull. the skull sorta tilts to the left, and naturally his legs follow the tilt, but his upper torso is still vertical with no tilt. again this is SO SO SO small it might not even be worth talking about. but its worth noting if you never saw it before. Do you use a ruler when inking?