Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Commander Naz Art II

If it makes you feel any better you are now on my hit list! Awesome Pencil-art. Could i ask if you went to any art-classes?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Gedeon:-
    Greetings from Malaysia, Gedeon *Bows*
    I gratefully thank you for your generous comments and words. Nah, Just a normal routine for me to draw, nothing much.

I didn't take any art classes, BUT I teach my own Anime art class back in 2010. Now retired and making Freelance style arts... I mostly use my interest and inspirations from everyone to develop my arts over these years since 2005. Hope it helps X33

Might I ask about your daily drawing process? (For example, references used; any specific material you like to focus on when you draw; routines you've picked up along the way?)

Hamachi:-
    Greetings Hamachi, glad to see you *Bows*

Hmm, it does requires a bit of explanation but I'll keep it brief.. I used all round materials and mostly Songs, Comiket Doujinshis, Artbooks and Illustration also my all time favourite, Games...Whether American, Japanese nor Korean, I'm all to it...

I would mostly focused on the lines as it is the giver of life in drawings, and balanced it with B/W also the anatomy compositions....It involves many things BUT what I usually aimed is the Souls and feelings of the drawings... Heck, sometimes I don't think much and I just do all the way without realize it...Failures and Success is Life so don't be disappointing when it didn't goes your way..Even Pro have gone through this...

My routines is mostly in Patience and practicing solid basic arts (like lines, shading, B/W like in Art Class) also open minded yet keen to learn from everyone (Beginner's to Pro)...Mostly I just randomly do my works but each person has their own ways..No standards...

Mostly my tutorials is in my DA journal (please type "lordsyafiqnaz", you'll recognize it)...and hope it helps Hamachi and everyone. I gratefully thank you~ *Bows*

Banned
    WOW WOW WOW WOW <3
    Your robot is SO beautiful!
    And the girl playing the violin is sooo cute.
    I'm in love with your art.
    Teach me xd

Greetings Everyone and I Pray to the Almighty To Bless Everyone also to the World and MangaTutorials staff and forumers..*Bows and Prays*

Leannah:-
    Greetings from Malaysia, Leannah and it's an honor to meet you Gentlemen Bows*
    Haha, I gratefully thank you for your generous words and comments, I shall strive better in future projects and drawings X33
    In my DA (Please type "lordsyafiqnaz", at the journal I have readied some tutorials for everyone, thank you) have all the tips of drawings Leannah need X33
    Hope to make a comeback with something different *Bows*

UPDATE!!

I apologize for the long delay and yet haven't submit anything for a while.... Here, I upload one of two new things I done..BUT there are many and still haven't finish celebrating Hari Raya..

Here, yes another Romanov cover Illustration that I was preparing for Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 this 17th and 18th December in KLCC and busy with many products that I shall be doing there...
    Truthfully, there are many things I still need to be fixing while the comic have progressed BUT I haven't found the right recipe for the cover of the comic...Probably the angle which have many mistakes and proportions... I'll try my best to give it souls and feeling...

The link to Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 is here ------->www.forums.comicfiesta.org

Here's the second one featuring Romanov (The Gas masked Man) Imouto (Japanese) means Little Sister which I haven't put her name yet...

Mostly I have done the lineart and yes, it's completed with coloring and will make the debut in Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December in KLCC....

Hmm, not much I can say about it BUT mostly Valkyria Chronicles, Gungrave, Starcraft, Red Alert and Dawn of War 2 have emerged from the drawings.... Speaking of Dawn of War, MUST HAVE THE GAME!!! FOE THE IMPERIUM~~!!

The info is here ----->http://asia.gamespot.com/pc/action/warhammer-40000-space-marine/index.html?tag=topten%3Ball%3B2

I shall keep everyone updated about the Manga and there are many things I have researched and will be tested in here....I hope it will entertain many.

I gratefully thank you for everyone supports and responses X33 Take care everyone and I deeply apologize for my long absence X.x
    Last edited by lordsyafiq; 09-13-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: forgetting some texts

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone,
    Here's some new updates, please, enjoys~~:-

First of all I would like offer my deepest apologies to DivineDesires on DA for making her fanart of Anfang real late... And also Congratulations, your wish have come true.. I didn't ask anything in return BUT I'm gratefully thank you by her permission to draw and learn her characters also polishing my techniques to improves my drawings X33

The Characters are Emil and Delaila which appears in DivineDesires (DA) @ MemaiShirosaki comic in SmackJeeves, everyone should check it out.. It's-One-Of-A-Kind, I tell ya... Well, many mistakes and yeah, I do feel bad to keep it this long...and on top of that I'm a bit busy, so better upload it before I totally forgotten it...

So, here's a bit detail of the drawing... Remember xXTokyoGirlXx Sephiria (OC artgift which I give her, in the DA gallery) this is her Imouto (Little Sister), the Nurse Priest which still unclaimed by anyone X33... and she's clinging to Hardigen, Tiberius Twin....(also in the DA gallery)... Was done during my worktime, and a Nurse in the Hospital where I worked asked me for it.... 2 hours to be exact while playing my PSP game - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.....

Actually my skills are way rusted....Some major anatomy errors and I do look forward to improve myself better with the drawings in new environments... Thank you very much for everyone supports... Please enjoy Sephiria little Imouto-chan, Reah and her lover Hardigen X33

Another artwork which I have done it a loong time ago BUT didn't upload it due to touching up many of the forgotten artworks...And all of it are belongs to my dearest friend *Looking at my long lists*

CONGRATULATIONS~~!! MadMenlover45, your wish have come true BUT I blamed myself for not submitting it earlier due to many "Obstacles" in my life...I'm very glad I can finish it and delivered my promises.. Whew~ Although have many major mistakes and yeah, I'll leave it to everyone comments and judgements...

Another "sealed arts" and It's the long awaited Sky Commander, Captain Kanami Tenzai of the Air Raider Squadron.

It's all started because I bought Transformers : Generation One comic for researching Mechanical Designs especially Jetfire and Air Raid (From Transformers : War For Cybertron PC game) and also Soviet Conscript from Red Alert 3. So, I combined with Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter to form Kanami The Air Raider..

If you do know Force Commander Romanov in my DA, Kanami is his Sky Commander (More like Thaddeus from Dawn of War 2) under his command....Actually, it was completed long ago, but remained hidden till now... I gratefully thank you for everyone responses and supports. *Bows*

For the first time....My second colorings which I kept hidden for a long time of Tiberius Vearnheim.... Also, it is special for someone, that's right... KuwiRules145 on DA, CONGRATULATIONS and also my deepest apologies for making you wait for along time since I can't decide which color matches his personality.... So, in the end, German Emperor and Nazis Gestapo were mixed....Well, I'll leave to her to decide along with everyone...

The colorings I only used Staedler coloring pencil, with Ballpoint pen Inking also 2H pencil to perform it.... Well, many mistakes as usual BUT I finally realized my skills of coloring were dormant.... Now, it was went berserk and WALLA!...Anyway, more uglier than I thought....huhu

I'm back again with one WIP, which I have been long forgotten to made it BUT eventually triggered after this event...

YUP, Dawn of War: Space Marines (PC and PS3 game) TOTALLY knocked myself out of pure inspirations and haven't finished it yet.... So, I made the fanart today at work and still unfinished, many things shall be changed... We'll see what I can do and hope the knowledge can be obtain by everyone X333

This character is DIFFERENT from my OC Tiberius and I shall revealed the details after we see the finished one X33

I gratefully thank you for everyone comments and supports X33 Take care ne? Laters...

OTL I bow before the god of line art!

Been a long time since I've seen your work and it just keeps getting better and better. :3
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

TROLOLOL! i think i found one thing that (seems) wrong to me!!! Id say that your hands are a bit short. Especially in the first pic, i think that the elbows are too high, but thats just mine 2 cents.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

SuperKasey:-
    I gratefully thank you, Kasey...WHAT THE.. I'm not a GOD of Lineart... Didn't deserve that title....
    Many are better than mine truthfully...
    Haha, glad I have updated the recent ones, and you love it X33

Gedeon:-
    I gratefully thank you, Gedeon.. Good eyes, even 2 cents means a lot and future improvements can be made X33