Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander Naz Art II

GREETINGS, UPDATES~:-

This new artwork is a new character from Commander and Romanov second-in-command, Colonel Bismarck of the Tactical Heavies Squad... He more like Ironhide only he less talking and follow Romanov and his little sister Romina as their Bodyguard (Also since before Romanov was assassinated)...

To be honest he's like a combination of SWAT Team (Futuristic) Tarkus from Dawn of War 2, Killzone Helghast and Geara Dorga (Gundam)....I took the name Bismarck since I love History (Mostly WW2 Jerman) and saw the Battleship Bismarck, Jewel of The Kriegsmarin.. That's where it keep dormant inside me since I was 10 years old... And Colonel Bismarck just the same as the battleship style of strength and prowess in human armored suit form...

Actually he also been assassinated when protecting Romanov but barely alive.. and confined inside the armor sarcophagus... But this is only my first attempt sketch... Almost in half completion in new drawings...

There are many things can be improved and already been considered which I haven't yet expose it.. All in all, please be patient and please, enjoy what I upload for now...Usually I upload complete works... maybe my skills take sometime to turn into high gear...

This artwork was developed during 2010 when the illustration of Romanov and the cover was made. Then, comes the manga page which I always said in my deviation upload...

Yes, everyone can now on how the Manga goes and since I have a tablet.. It will be fully tone and colored. Maybe in Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 this December I will sell the Manga at our group booth....Still in discussion but I'll see what I can do...

As you have known, I take several references such as Megaman X Command Mission, Megaman Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Killzone ISA faction, Tiberium Wars (Kane's Nod Faction) and lots of others in my collections to make it...and combine in single drawings...

many believe it's hard to draw the details BUT I can only says, we'll see in Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011... of course I'll upload it here as usual XDD

The one in the big panel is Colonel Bismarck younger brother, Sargeant Kritzmarck, Infantry Divison and hold the line when this battle took place before Romanov awakening from deep slumber (Like Gungrave Overdose). Haha, I'll leave to everyone judgement and opinions...

After all, too much mistakes and errors which I can see from this initial page sketch and secretly I have made several modifications to make it better.

Haha, yesh... This WIP is solely for MadmenLover45 on DA which I already finish and making final detailing as of now. She and everyone can now see the first sketch of it which everyone wondering, what will be the final outcome.....

I do know for those who love Bishonen and Bishoujo, this maybe will be their target or not.... nah, my artwork doesn't seem anything comparing to the others here...

I wish Happy (Belated) Birthday to my dearest friend, MadmenLover45 and she can now see her favourite drawing which she requested X33 Lucky her XDD

I gratefully thank you for all your faves, comments, supports and everything. I appreciate it dearly. I shall return soon with the completed ones after so long...

Greetings everyone,
    Well, it's been a long time eh, I present here another Chiitan (DA) fatherly birthday artgift solely for her...

And yes, I'm trying a new techniques which still in development and trying to find the best recipe and ingredients for it... But, almost completed it as usual. I want everyone to see it's first impressions and views of it....

I don't know Chiitan-chan what will say about it though especially she is beside her lovely father..... For me, too may mistakes and errors as usual but already modified secretly.... Happy (Belated) birthday my dearest daughter and I shall post the completed version soon X33

I gratefully thank you for all your faves, comments, supports and everything. I appreciate it dearly. I shall return soon with the completed ones after so long...

Magnificent! I humbly pay my respect mate! This is outstanding! Seeing your pics makes my blood boil from excitement really! It only makes me want to improve even more! ^^ how can you draw so many details, and still be able to draw the same character again?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Oh yeaaaa I've been meaning to comment here but kept forgetting xD. Great stuff as usual man. As always you have that unique style of yours on lock.
    The guys face in the bottom pic does look a bit odd to me for some reason but I can't put my finger on it...
    Anyways, keep at it man, always have loved your work.

Really just wish you'd try coloring things a bit more haha.

Portogas:-
    Greetings from Malaysia and I gratefully thank you for your generous words and comments, dearest friend X33 *Gentlemen Bows*

Nah, too epic credits you give me which I don't deserves it.. I'm just an ordinary-lazy and have fun Otaku Style.. Nothing special...
    I used what people always used in everyday life, that is "Memorization techniques".. I research other drawings and store it inside my brain then merging the details of my own version to my drawings... I prefer to use "Combination Style" of American & Japanese artistic to make it stand out from others... I recognize my own trademarks of OC and that's how I can redraw them back in many ways.. Better than before.

I have a journal of tip in DA: http://lordsyafiqnaz.deviantart.com/
    Hopefully it will helps Portogas and everyone X33 Please, enjoy and have fun X33

Gunzet:-
    Greetings Gunzet and I gratefully thank you for your generous words and comments, dearest friend X33 *Gentlemen Bows*
    It's been a while eh? Thanks for dropping by and glad you still love it...Nah, I prefer to call it lazy and ordinary...
    I will upload the finished version, I just hope it fix everything...Coloring? Hehe, you and everyone shall know soon X33 Thank you very much~~X33

hmm.... maybe i should use adobe illustrator more to have those types of linear art

Ramiel:-
    Greetings from Malaysia, Ramiel and it's an honor to meet you *Bows*
    Yes, you can use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator combined with a Tablet to maximize the lines OR going traditionally with G-Pen or Ballpoint pen. Each to their own methods.

youre really good at drawin manga/anime. the work looks pro level to me. i cant see anything thats wrong

Kine:-
    Greetings from Malaysia, Kine and I gratefully thank you for your comments and kind words..
    To be truthful, mine is ordinary comparing to many out there and here...and of course, lazy making it....

Peace Be Upon Everyone and Greetings~~

UPDATE!!

It's been a while.. I apologize for my absence these days and a bit busy with some issues and some drawing request also preparation for Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 this December where I'm making some products and my first comic debut at the convention...... Now, the artworks are piling up and I shall slowly upload it for everyone...

Here I presented one of my friend drawing request and yes, my skills way off now and rusted badly...Epic Failure I am of course...*Bows* Gomenasai if the works really worst... Maybe I'm not at my best performance these days..

Actually... This is Reah Rozenburgh, Sephiria (My OC Artgift xXTokyoGirlXx) little Imouto in ChapterMaster..Finally making her first appeared in my current skills... Gonna need some hard training back on track....

This is the Logo of my booth named Dark Frontier in Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December. Yes, it's Romanov emblem and it's first comic will be making a debut there. I shall update to everyone later on. I do apologize for long absence TTwTT...

Well, Please enjoys~~~
    Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu~

Good to see you haven't lost your touch Naz.
    truth be told, i'm kinda jealous...

Hell_Baron:-
    Greetings Hell_Baron..
    Eh, jealous? Haha, I not prefer jealousy BUT I more to motivations and inspirations to improve better. Jealousy will hinder your advances in arts as I did experience it numerous time..X33

Haven't lost my touch? Actually it already lost many and rusted...Need more hand-breaking routine practice back on...XDD I gratefully thank you for your generous words and comments *Bows*