Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander Naz Art II

Exclamation Commander Naz Art II

Hello guys..My name is LordSyafiq from Malaysia and I'm new and also an oldtimer in Old MT here... so, I hope we can know each other better well...hehehehe..Ahem!! Well let's look at the recent arts...here goes...:-

UPDATE NEWEST:-

Greetings everyone,

Hope everyone alright back there and i pray to the Almighty to bless each one of you all Aminn...*prays*

I have return yet again after a period of silence and as you've predicted, not new but 2 month old recently artwork and scan it for everyone to see what I do in my secret drawings these days X33

Finalized penciling design of Force Commander Romanov and one of the Main Secret Drawing Project which I silently draws to complete the overall process. So, I'll exposed the penciling version of it and hopefully it can gives everyone an insight on what I do these days...

OK, let's move on... I use 2H, H and HB pencil to perform on the B5 size paper. Took 2 days without decent sleep and manage to complete it... This is the full version of his armored sarcophagus where he was assassinated, confined in and become the Commander. (like a Dreadnought in Warhammer 40K - Dawn of War) I used 2 songs that is Command & Conquer Red Alert The First one - Hell March and Kagamine Rin - Kokoro (Vocaloid) which suitable for the drawing.

I noticed he's like a Golem or a Dwarf style by the looks of it and way heavies (heavy)....Well, already too late as I already colored and inked it secretly in 3 version... I'd say (to myself) a tough one to be taken down....O.o My apologies for my scanning quality....TTwTT

References that I used are listed here:-
    1. Optimus Prime
    2. Killzone 1, 2 and 3
    3. Gundam Seed and Destiny.
    4. Megaman X Command Mission
    5. Dawn of War 2 Retribution.
    6. Starcraft 2 - Wings of Liberty
    7. Mecha Musume Designs.
    8. Shogun 2 Total War
    9. Gundam Astray Red Frame & Blue Frame.
    10. Command & Conquer - Generals & Zero Hour

He appeared in my Secret Online Manga named Commander as the Main Character. The Main Character full name is Romanov Von Castillien, a Force Commander of the Liberty Faction, a small ragtag army who opposed the Imperial rule which have betrayed them and hunt them down across the Galaxy..

Several of my other arts:-

Other recent and old arts can be found here:-
    http://lordsyafiqnaz.deviantart.com/

Well I'll see you all laters, I'll upload the cast of characters that involved in the Manga sometime later. I gratefully thank you very much from everyone responses~~X33

Shit's as pretty as ever mate.

I see the helghast reference and love that soldier.

Outcast:-
    I gratefully thank you, dearest friend X33
    Nah, still have along way to go here.. and my works are lazy-have fun and ordinary style comparing to Celestial Fox and CyphressDahlia...
    Haha, Romanov? Yeah, he's the main character in a secret online manga that been developed since I'm MIA from MT....

omg haiiiiirrrrr. okay u have a really cool style there.... those details, contrasts in shading and designs are just too epic...loved those tokyo girls :]

wyvern_stroke:-
    Greetings and I gratefully thank you for the comments, dearest friend.
    Haha, many loves the TokyoGirl and nah, still need to improved better in many areas...

This might sound strange since i've recently joined here, but i know you! back when i had just got into reading manga, i was surfing the net and when i found MT, i got interested in the forums and i saw your thread in the artist alley. dude, your drawings were one of the main reasons the thought of drawing mangas came to my mind!! your art and your passion for manga is amazing..

BozeSG:-
    Greetings and whoa...You found me here, Boze after DA XDD
    My passion and Otaku level are ordinary comparing to other whose way more awesomeness than mine... Just love to draw, lazily have fun expressing in drawing in my ways, nothing much XDD

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Gah, I love how you did the hair on the last one. <3

Man, I need to get back to drawing again. These a freakin' amazing, man! Not like I doubted it, though! XD

Celestial-Fox:-
    Hohoo~~ Foxy~~ Miss ya a lot with everyone.. Thank you fro dropping by *hugs*
    Ohoo? Foxy loves that kind of hair eh? I shll return soon with that style soon X33

Renzokuken:-
    Welcome back and gratefully thank you very much for the comments..
    Nah, still have things to improve, my skills are rusted... Many already awesome than me...

UPDATE:-
    Here's more for everyone X33

Every details can be found in my DA. Please enjoys~~X33 And I dearly appreciate everyone responses *Bows*