Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: weez's art

keep the lines parallel and the square nice and straight dood! Think more about the shapes and the lines than the fact that you are drawing a box. I don't know if this will make much sense, but forget that you are drawing a box. Get a picture of a cube and look at how the lines correlate with each other.

The picture before the boxes looks cool, I actually quite like the style! keep it up dude

o man i havent posted anything in sooo long in this thread i hope i dont get in trouble for this >..< lol

started drawing way diff..sorta dropped the manga style of drawing as of right now n im focusing more on stuff like this

You're really good at shading I love the still life and the bottom sketeches alot. I looked through your thread and you really grew. Though I will say that the large pic of the girl and the man with the sunglasses the heads look slightly slanted other than that I think it looks really incredible.

ahh u noticed..when i draw i have a tendency to draw sitting sideways and the drawing comes out like tht lol

Do you spin your paper while drawing? it helps when you're trying to drawing a line and sometimes you can't get it right unless you move your paper like 45 degrees of something that should help to avoid the slant. I mean I'm still a newb but it does seem to help.

my drawing style is really wierd thts y my drawings r usually at a slant or messed up angle tht makes the whole perspective of the drawing look really not right lol