Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: weez's art

Quote Originally Posted by BlueExorcist View Post
    First off... nothing personal for anything i say. I'll say it in advance. Sorry.

1st Pic: i love this one. it is a little pale though (it doesn't stand out)... darken some lines. The face could be worked on, you can learn side view anywhere, though.

2nd Pic: Good, (looks a little sloppy, lol) but the eyes are kinda far apart. The fingers on the hand also, where's the middle finger?

3rd Pic: The feet are kinda small, the eye burn doesn't go all the way down... the fist looks a little awkward. Could use some work.

4th Pic: Shading and the left hand... Great though!!!

5th Pic: Wait a second.. ... ... this is my request!!!! Okay then, i don't know how to judge it... it isn't really an original charecter, sry...

6th Pic: Wings need more detail, and shading needs more.... ... ... shading! Good Drawing

7th Pic: You seem to be good at zombies, i didn't find any flaws..

8th Pic: Good.. do you forget to shade? lol. Need to darken lines that weren't erased...

After criticizing your artwork (sry if your mad at me) i think that you are better than i originally thought. Great artist, Bravo!!!
    in most my works i rarely to never shade in my work because i hate the way i do it lol

as for #3 its a chibi so i thot i should make the feet really smal

n thx for the critique ^^..im not mad at all i expect ppl to b honest..but let me remind u ive only been drawing for about 4 months now (=

4 months??????!?!?!!!?!?!?! i think i was a little hard for 4 MONTHS!

lol its ok... i like honest ppl ^^

okay, the best thing to do is get better, and post again!! ^.^

will do X))

kk

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    The arm proportions are quite off. Elbows should be about the same level as the bellybutton. Also, your hands need a bit of work. It doesn't seem like you spend much time on them. Your lines are little shaky, too, so I can't tell if some parts are badly proportioned or just wobbly. Still, this and the very first picture you posted were the best, IMO. Good job. You should do more like it. But study the anatomy a little more.

thx ^^ ...i just hate hands but theyr a must in drawing.. i just cant find alot of hand tutorials tht i like >.<

I'm Not a Spammer!
    overall: line work is very messy, maybe u should learn to be more confident in ur lines first =) ^_^ draw a dot and draw a line though it, and gradually draw more n more lines that gets longer. then practice with 2 dots, draw a line that goes through 2 dots, then start to draw multiple lines on top of each other, try to make them overlap each other without making it goes to different directions. im pretty sure ur drawing small lines and connecting them together to form shapes/ etc. i think u should losen up, and draw long big lines and let it flow, so ur object would be more smooth/ free =) u can always erase, so its ok. draw lightly. =) use a soft pencil like 2B, not too dark, not too light neither to the point u create creeses on ur paper. only darken up lines on the area where u want people to focus on, to look at, ( to establish focu point) or on area where there are sharp edges. its kinda hard to explain XDD haha anways, my point is, if your line work is all the same thickness/ color, its gona look very flat/ stiff/ . i think you are good at comming up with ideas on costumes :O and i sugest u to focus in one thing at the time, such as practice alot alot on drawing a human face/ eyes/ head/hair, in different angle. then move down to hands/arms/shoulders. break it down slowly. don't rush in and try to shade so fast yet, get your line work clean first =D then learn shading afterwards. you are pretty good for a beginner fight-to :O!

im sorry if i talkd too much :|

:3 i like the second pic its cute ;D~

lol thx i appreciate u taking time to let me know whats wrong ^^..n thts a good idea i guess ill start off by drawing the head and progress slowly ..thx for everything again (: