Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (read op or I will karate you)

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    < Thought this was another thread about piracy.

It is. Show me yer booty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

I like me some black booty, like ye Black Pearl's black heart.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'm more of a treasure chests man than a booty man.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Bacon, you are horrible.

Everyone knows the best possible Barbarian name is either "Tim the Bard" or "Huge the Massive."
    Nah man, you see Ugulu! is only his first name, his last name is Bush Kennedy Roosevelt III.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I don't get it

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    :/
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Anyway, besides this upcoming pirate campaign in Ugarit, which STILL NEEDS PLAYERS, there's also a campaign coming up in the plane of Korshim. Korshim is detailed below. It doesn't really need players ATM, maybe one more can be fit in if you love the idea and I love your character concept, but I still figured I'd advertise it in case a player drops out or something.

Korshim is a Demiplane forged by the gods themselves during the Cataclysm. A world wrought in metal, Korshim initially served as a forge-world of sorts for the gods and their allies during the Cataclysm. When the war was won and the Illithid Empire shattered, the demiplane was not decommissioned, but rather demilitarized.

Korshim had always been full of life - for a given value of the word 'life'. The gods of craft and artifice who created the plane inevitably letting their divine creativity shine through. Thus Korshim was always a world full of metallic pantomimes of natural environs, a world of quicksilver seas and iron hills. As the terrain of the plane mimicked the environs of other material planes, so too did the constructs forged in the great forges.

As the demiplane was demilitarized the Makers - as the gods who built it had come to be known - left Korshim in the care of their agent and executor, Kaliz. Kaliz and the System it presides over has been charged with the maintenance of Korshim's environs, the production and recycling of it's native population both mindless construct and sapient Warforged, and with the general well-being of the plane. For ages Kaliz and its System have presided over Korshim as impartial and nigh-ineffable guardians, never interfering with the mundane affairs of the Warforged and their nations, and simply ensuring that Korshim itself functioned as it ought.

The game has changed.

Centuries ago the Demon Lord Abhoth came to Korshim. Though the System managed to trap Abhoth beneath Mt. Voormithadreth, the great Demon had already loosed upon the world his dread curse; the Plague of Flesh. This magical affliction does as its name suggests and converts inorganic metals into living flesh. The Warforged and Constructs afflicted by the disease gradually mutated into mindless horrors slaved to the will of Abhoth. However this final transformation was not rapid in the early days, allowing these Fleshlings time to breed. Enter the Fleshborn. Though born of the afflicted, and Fleshlings themselves, the Fleshborn do not carry the Plague of Flesh, retain metallic parts, and are fully sapient and free willed.

The System had initially ignored the Fleshborn and allowed the various Warforged nations of Kaliz to determine for themselves how to handle these strange new creatures.

The game has changed.

Recently Kaliz has done the unprecedented and directly made a new demand of all Warforged - kill the Fleshlings, all of them. Fleshborn or Afflicted, all Fleshlings are now the enemies of the System and of Korshim. Warforged Loyalists and the Servitors of the System now wage a campaign of genocide against the Fleshborn. Some Warforged have rejected this call to action and believe that Kaliz has gone mad with power and that it no longer represents the will and intent of the Makers and have thus come to the aid of the Fleshborn, plunging Korshim into war.

Furthermore, the Plague of Flesh has changed. The disease now advances rapidly, what once took months now takes days or weeks. Worse still the Afflicted have begun to show strange new forms. Abhoth seems to be growing in power.

Korshim is in turmoil. The Plague of Flesh roils across the demiplane as the Warforged and Fleshborn alike are beset by war. All the while the System finds itself struggling to continue in its normal duties while simultaneously dealing with Abhoth's renewed strength and the genocide of the Fleshborn.

The game has changed.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Kodos has the game changed