Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (read op or I will karate you)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

A Pirate's Life For Me (read op or I will karate you)

So there's a new D&D campaign in the works that needs 2-3 (maaaaybe 4) new players.

And it's not like the others!

This one takes place on a different plane (think world.) than all the other current DnD campaigns. What this means is that, besides having a different setting, the only continuity you'll really need to know is the background for the world. The only real things shared between them are the greater multiverse/cosmos, the Gods, and one or two events in the distant past!

The material plane of Ugarit is covered largely by ocean. There are no continents, only islands, most of which have yet to be really settled or even explored by the known civilizations of the world (few of which are even able to exert any influence outside their own island or two).

Basically it's a pirate campaign :O Sans gunpowder. The party will have a boat and go around doing piratey things and adventurer things and/or whatever else they feel like doing. I'm giving the party a bit more open-endedness in this one because I think they can afford it thanks to the requirement I'm setting on membership: I'm only accepting players from America or England or who live in areas with comparable time zones or who will be able to post anyway. If you aren't posting often enough and holding up the campaign, I'm kicking you out. That said, if you're interested post here, pm me, whatever! It'll be fun! There'll be pirates, treasure chests, booty, Merfolk and more!

More details available if needed. This was a bit rushed, about to go out for snacks.
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-15-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Can we make people who never post walk the plank? I feel that would be the best thing to do.

Or left on a deserted island.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

do they get left with a crossbow and only one bolt

Well we're not barbarians!

Here is what you can expect to be doing in pirate party.

All time-worthy activities.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Well we're not barbarians!
    But I wanted to play as Ugulu! the generic Half-Orc Barbarian. (Tes, the "!" is part of his name.)
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Bacon, you are horrible.

Everyone knows the best possible Barbarian name is either "Tim the Bard" or "Huge the Massive."

Or jaidurn