Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help on Art Softwares!

I use SAI and I use tablet. With tablet, the pressure sensitivity works so you don't have to input it manually (just press the pen harder). I guess this one more reason for you to buy a tablet.

nah i used tablet once and i really don't like it,, lol your making this situation end up in a debate again...
    i just found some easy way to do it now.. so i guess it's alright...
    I'm already used to mouse so I'll stick with that... and the first time i used tablet i knew that it would take time to get used to it as well...
    there are other people that I'm better in art even though they use a tablet and ofcourse there are some better than me...
    cype is better than most of the people here even though he uses touch pad...
    It's just a matter of getting used to it... I mean there are people who are born with no hands and they draw with their feet...

so i guess there's no reason for me to not use a mouse.. .. although your right with that sickness so I would keep that in mind

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    so i guess there's no reason for me to not use a mouse.. .. although your right with that sickness so I would keep that in mind
    Actually, it depends on the mouse you're using. If you're using the standard one, then you will get RSI. If you use the one that has the ball up top called trackballs, then that's a little bit different.