Thread: Preview

Preview

Rio: I was wondering if you are planning to add a "Preview" button to the New Thread/Reply page anytime soon. On the old forum, I would use the Preview function very often since it would allow me to check if I correctly placed my tags or not. The fact that it's not here on the new board is very inconvenient since I am unable to check until after I've submitted it for everyone to see. D:

I think there is a preview button on that new style of forum that Rio is thinking about changing to.

I hope so. I never realized how much I relied on it until I started posting here.

It's definitely useful when it comes to particularly long posts with a lot of code in it.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    This forum does not have a preview but it is something in the alternative bulletin I was considering: vbulletin. I'll decide tomorrow if I'll change this forum over to vbulletin.

Just wondering, does vbulletin have the background selection feature like this one? I like being able to customize the look, so it would be nice if that were able to be carried over if you decide to switch.

Vbulletin will be integrated to this site which means that yes, you will have your background in the forum as well.

:> I do hope you decide to do the upgrade then.

Yeah, I think I will. I've been busy with some other things though so I probably won't get to the change until this weekend. C: