Thread: Kings Of Virtue story idea for manga

Unhappy Kings Of Virtue story idea for manga

The story i thought is about a boy who is a king and leads his army into victory over wester invaders. i with him and only a small group of friends.

Double Digits Member General_Marmalade's Avatar
    The way it is now, it sounds kinda meh...maybe add some more detail to the story, like characters, where it is set in and crap like that and I or another can give you a better answer.

yea i didnt really think of anything speacial it seemed cool its prob gonna be a fist fighter samurai and a ninja plus a perso arrows and a healer but that sounds to much like bleach so i gave up on it.

No revelations? psychological description of the main character? contextual problem? psychological problem? Or even the steps of the hero?

I don't know how this idea has a thread.

the king would fight with his fist and try to shrug away from his duties with alchohal and women becut to be king but is rightful hier t the throne.his brother the samurai feels he should be the older one and feels a duty to out do his brother who gets all the attention.the ninja is alifetime servent and friend who goes to battle with them,but is secretly a assasin for the royal family and his the sister who is plannned to marry the king and loves him stays home to protect the family from harm is a exert marksman with arrows. they are superhumang and protect thier country from western invaders who are all ninja of the same clan the butler is from.

You are still not giving plot or thesis in the story. And neither a psychological description of the characters.

I recommend you to: try to write proper English (I don't feel with the authority to say it because English is not my native language and I have million of mistakes, but it's also for this reason I can barely understand what you say) and try to write a plot before doing the thread.