Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lineless stuff

i use a mouse as well.. >.< don't underestimate a mouse...
    as for the art... I want to know what program do you use first before i could make my comment on it

@ramiel - I drew that in the Oekaki this site offers
    but i tend to use Gimp or Paint Shop Pro 8

@Apples13 - okay thanks

oh... well i don't know how to use those soft-wares so i don't really know how to help you >.<
    if your using sai, illuststudio, manga studio or photoshop then i guess i could dictate something that will make you improve..
    >.< i can't understand your style of drawing.. who is your reference anime or reference artist?

i dont see anything WRONG... but i dont think you did everything right, either. like, lack of detail, maybe?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Please don't start a new thread every time you post new artwork. Just post in your original thread (even though it has been dead for a long time) so folks can see you progress in skill as they go through your pages.

Banned
    I don't really like this style, try defining your characters more. I mean I respect your talent and everything but regular drawings would probably be better

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Even though you don't like this style, it may jive with someone else. Art is subjective. If you don't like, you don't like it but that doesn't mean that you should tell the person "hey, go make this and this style". The art world would be boring otherwise.

Banned
    I understand. As I said, he's talented. I can't help but wonder what his chars would look like if they weren't lineless.
    Oh well, to each his own

^ There is no such thing as "regular" drawing. And there is also nothing wrong with eliminating black lines in drawing either.

But anyways, I definitely like the concept of these drawings. I especially like the one that is pink, black, and white. I like the simplicity, but maybe some detail would add a bit more to the pictures. Especially detail and shading on the skin and whatnot (which can be accomplished still without black lines). Uuuuuh, don't have many other helpful tips unfortunately. Just... more shading. And maybe some varying poses.