alright these are three mangas i just thought up and pulled out my ass, i have no drawing experience what so ever if i did i would of drew them and not have been on her talking.

Now my first one is about a boy, who wakes up to eat breakfest,which is cup ramen and milk but he opens the top and finds a ring in it he looks at the ring and suddenly feels the urge to put it on,but doesnt and leaves on the table and goes to school,he comes home and finds his sister isnt thier, and the ring isnt on the table anymore either.so hes goes into his sisters room and finds a man trying to to strngle her from behind to get the ring in her hand so he grabs a lamp and hits him with it and knocks him to the ground. the ring drops out of her hand on to his finger and they get transported into the future where thier are flying cars ect. and when they arrive the police show and and try to confiscate the ring. short story gov leaders is evil wabts the ring to controll the world but guy has it they create a underground rebel group to stop him, now they are going against the gov with guns swords rings ect.

Now this is a typical jump type manga a boy Koby shenshi, who is a street hudlem and has green hair is the toughest guy in the neighborhood and has to beat up lots of ppl becuase of his biologically green hair, he doesnt work but lives by himself and secretly gets checks from the government. but he thinks his landlord is just a perverted old lady who likes him but she really is a government agent sent to give him free things so he will lead a happy life and not asks questions.so he has to fight different hoodlum gangs on his way to school every day put he only uses his palms not his fist.becuase he likes a girl he grew up with since a child and she said she his knuckles are the best part of his body so he keeps them perfect just to talk to her.but on one day walking to school he finds a big guy standing in front of him asking him to hit himhe tries the guys body is as hard as steel.he gets beat up but leave a dent in the boys skin which make a dent and before he gets finished a mysterious person saves him.he wakes up and gets told by a long hair man that the reason his hair is green becuase he is a government experiment tested since his birth becuase his parents were high gov scientist and tested experments on themselves that involve universal things like stars and orginisms from the galaxy.they gain a power to controll the six natural elements from this and pass this traight on to him but they both get physical changes and die from the experements due to the foreinity of the organisms in thier bodies but before they die they bear a child.and tthe organisms. and he is born with powers of a planet simular to earth that exploded and its energy was caught and injected into the parents like so he can controll raw energy from his body.he is told all this and is told that now that he knows how to use these powers the gov will be coming after him so he needs to prepare. i also have the same characters but different plot and setting one where comets fall from the sky and kills his fam but gives him powers but one the shogunite figures he has them they are going to catch him and use him for gov purposes, he teams up with others like him and fights the shogunite.dont know which one is better i think the shogun one is.

anyway.this manga is a gag manga bout a pervert superhero who uses his powers for sexual purposes actuall heis actually a villan and gets stop by a superhero and they keep on going at ending with the super hero winning each time.told from villans perspective.

next one is a surfing manga dont know what to do eith the story yet.i have many more but dont know yet .....................soooo, what do you think?