Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloudy Big Hip Edition

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    That wasn't directed at you. xD

^ okay good.

WHAT THE HECK! 9 comments already! why won't people critique on my thread!? cloudy-chan is better drawer than i am..

is my drawings really not worth mentioning??

oh sorry about that...

i jumped to conclusion without reading the comments..

i guess in this case the reason why it has a lot of comments is because of some kind of debate

Thank you all for your critique and comments. I appreciate the time and effort you put into explaining! ;3

Shaman: Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding some of the points you have tried to explain perhaps a more in depth explanation or different wording is needed and I think proper artist terms will help me; sorry.

C-F: I value what you have said and thank you for the critique I definitely understand what you are telling me and I agree with you!

Cype: I haven't tried it too much again but I will definitely try it again because it looks so nice, I look forward to drawing with you again!

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    *decides to opt out of previous conflict * my opinion ? I think the style is really buetiful to look at. Especially the faces, there so delicate.
    I would advice you be careful with the breast anatomy because I think you might be a bit unsure about it, particularlly in the last drawing you posted. The girl on the left, her breasts to me seem to be pushed together awkwardly. I mean I know they would push together but I think it would like different to the way you have drawn. Maybe the nearest breast is to close to the arm.

But it is just a sketch.. on a side note I like the clothing designs

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy-Chan View Post
    Thank you all for your critique and comments. I appreciate the time and effort you put into explaining! ;3

Shaman: Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding some of the points you have tried to explain perhaps a more in depth explanation or different wording is needed and I think proper artist terms will help me; sorry.
    Of curse I would, please tell me specifically what you didn't understand? That way I can come at it from another approach since the only person I care gets what I am saying is the artist I am talking with after all.

Some newies from GROUPBOARD.

Purim from Secret of Mana...poses are a bit meh.

C&C :3

Last edited by Cloudy; 06-05-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ooh, I love the pose on the second one. The hair reminds me of Meg from Hercules, which is very good thing. I'm sorry that I don't have any critique to offer! D:> I would like to see some colored stuff from you, though. I love it when you color.

I love that first one , she is very cute!

Thanks

I will post a sketch and the coloured version(for C-F)
    All of these are drawn on the groupboard(Sketcher)

Purim and water spirit Undine from Secret of Mana (snes game)

Kodos's character Hevisa:

Ignore her hand i kinda didnt finish it (lack of room)
    Last edited by Cloudy; 06-05-2011 at 08:25 PM.