Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloudy Big Hip Edition

i love ur style except for the freaky big hips

^ I don't even notice how big the hips I draw get now, they just look kind of normal to me lols, thanks for the comment!

@Son44: I guess that's my style, there is no way in hell a woman would be that tiny up top lols
    @Sylux: Thanks man!
    @Hamachi: It does doesn't it? thanks for the comment ^^

I thought I would post some of my art from my Ragnarok online shop that I did a little while back.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ahhh, the RO art is so cute. :>

And blegh, I had a long comment typed out regarding the big hip debate, but my tab closed. DX DX I'll try again~

I don't think the hips are too terribly big. The thing that makes the hips distracting is actually the way you draw torsos. In a lot on images, the torso is just a flattish cylinder shape. A good example is this image. The rib cage stops very, very early in the torso, which makes the elongated abdominals unbelievable. The rib cage is also too narrow to have a different form from the abs, so in places like the back, it's hard to believe she has any sor of bone structure--the continuation of the ribs doesn't realistically transition into a location that could possible support the scapula. So basically all you hve to do is watch the anatomy of the ribs; make them a little wider and longer, and your hip "problem" will be solved.

But it's just an opinion.

Fox got it right; however, the legs should touch at the top.
    (Am not biased towards anime one bit.)-Heart
    (Yeah, right)-Mind

All your last post's art is cute (didn't check the others yet)

I especially love the little dragon... wish I could buy a shirt with him on it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (feeling like one of those female fenatics in anime that get way too personal with the "oh so cute pikachew")

haha but I love the big hips small rips combo man but thanks for the crit! i'll try and take it on board ;3

also drawing males now

Pretty sweet guy Cloudy-chan. However, I can't stop thinking there is something with his eyes... maybe it's the lack of detail or something, but normally your eyes are alive and looking somewhere, with him, it seems like it's made of stone... dunno if that makes sence.....

And another minor thing is that your chest separation (the vertical one in the middle of his chest) is a little out of place. it suggest that he has two pectoral muscles on each side that unify at the end. I suggest just errasing that line.

keep up the awesome art!

The only thing i see wrong is the line between the tits. Cloudy.................you made it look like he has really small girl tits I think that it should be just one vertical line. Other than that pretty good
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I have to agree with Gedeon on this. The between the "breats" shouldn't be there. Another critic could be the area underneath the arms (latissimus dorsi). It's possibly a bit too feminine/curvy