Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cloudy Big Hip Edition

Through Gedeon was right about the shading problems, this image still needs way more replies, cloudertons! It's really nice work... In future I think more thuroughly considering the direction the light source is sitting in, and also not being afraid of adding really dark shades, could go a super long way.
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-06-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    It's great Cloudy. Right now you're using overlay layers for coloring, right? When you have grass and stuff you might wanna paint the edges in yourself, to give the impression of a change in terrain.

Thanks for all the critique, tips and encouragement, I am pleased to announce that the portfolio I put together got me into the university course I was after.

I am super happy and want to thank all of the people who over the years have supported my artistic development!

Wow, congratulations on getting accepted you will go far in art

Congrats! I'm looking forward to seeing your art continue to progress. What exactly were you submitting your portfolio for? Was it for a single course or to be accepted into an art school??

Thanks guys, i'm pumped!
    @ Nisaren: It's University at the school of art, architecture and design (its a bachelor of visual arts)

You might be surprised but i'm heading down the sculpture path because I am becoming a doll maker.

Not sure how much time I will have for digital but there is always room for that (my first love hawhaw)

will update you all when I enroll lol

@ Cloudy -looking foreword to it

Hey guys, I thought I would share with you my doll making blog that I started recently. It will be updated with images and writing and dolls of course

I am having a good time at university experimenting with different mediums and have made some new artistic friends too! There is a lot of homework so this is why you may not have seen me around lately. I miss you guys

anyway so here is my blog http://rabbitupi.blogspot.com.au/

I hope you will follow me on my doll making journey and watch me as I grow as an artist(hopefully :P)

Talk to you all soon!

Nice! Still i will not be satisfied if there aren't any of dolls that have the "CLOUDY HIPS''....yup i made that a thing in my conversations with people... When i see a girl with sexy curved hips...i yell out cloudy hips....and people stare ate me...BUT I DONT CARE I KNOW THE TRUTH!

Now as much as ill sound as a jack ass the only concept for the dolls that i really like is the last one. It reminds me of my little clown marionette i had...
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

LOL Cloudy hips! woot!

Hey guys long time no see! Here is my latest drawing, I realise she has tiny feet LOL so anything else you see feel free to mention :3