Thread: How many people does it take to compete a manga/comic?

101 Dalmations Member

Cool How many people does it take to compete a manga/comic?

I want to know how many people does it take to complete a manga/comic. I would a full explanation to support your answers. I understand better that way.

1 if he/she is hard worker.
    Normally 3: one as director (main draws), other as shading and other in coloring. This organization might change depending in how do you distribute the jobs.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    You'll also need a writer and, sometimes, an editor because sometimes the best writers aren't the best at spelling or grammar (ironically).

Editors not only correct improper english, but sometime they tell you whether a page a followable or not

101 Dalmations Member
    What if you work alone? Are there any manga artist or comic book artist work alone to complete manga?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Yes, most that I know of work in the indie comic book scene like most of the guys who publish with Antarctic Press.

One man is all you need to make a manga... of course if you are that man, you will definitely hope there are more people than just you.

One is required but three is prefered. If more people work together the better chance your work will be better