Thread: Haai~ o:

7 8 9 Member

Haai~ o:

I've been on and off in this forum for a while now...I don't think I have the time at the moment to be on all the time again, but I want to try to make an effort to.

ANYWAY, introduction-wise. My name is Kat. I'm a (sort-of-not-really) normal high school kid from way up north (i.e. Canada). I love to do a lot of things, and one of them is draw...even though I'm not too good at it? ^^; Which brings me to my purpose for coming back (sounds like an essay >_> I'm here just to uh... learn...to...draw ^^; I've got the face parts pretty much down but my anatomy and perspective is beyond horrible /cries. And I can't draw any background. Which is why in all of my pictures, the background is like, clouds or something >_> /lame.

I'm also a huge nerd....in terms of all things manga/anime o_o OH. And I love Asian music/drama n____n If you happen to like anything in Johnny's Entertainment, reply, and I swear, we'll be best friends forever n______n

Er..anyway..I guess that's it ^^; I think I've already introduced myself like, 3 times, but I don't really know anyone here anymore ;_; but it's nice to come back again? ^^;;;;;;;;

Hey whats up though if you've been here before you should've posted in the returning member's thread in the welcome wagon so prepare to be kicked to the curb by Rio.

7 8 9 Member
    Dunno if it counts as "returning member" per se, though...? I was here before the revamping, and then had to make a new account..it's the first time I've introduced myself on the "new" account, if that even counts o-o

You had an account before, thus you should have posted in the reintroduction thread and stated your previous account.

Welcome back dog.

Quote Originally Posted by kkaixi View Post
    Dunno if it counts as "returning member" per se, though...? I was here before the revamping, and then had to make a new account..it's the first time I've introduced myself on the "new" account, if that even counts o-o
    Yes it counts. You used to be here. You came back.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Aaaaaaaand thus you get a kick in the arse! :kicks to the curb:

But since you didn't formally introduce yourself before, I'll leave your thread unlocked. Welcome to the site!

7 8 9 Member
    ...Ohdarn. >_> /rubs butt Ouch.
    Well, er .../coughs what a great opportunity to learn from your (my) mistakes? >_>
    Sorry...And...thanks for the welcome. XD;

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Lmao, welcome to the site. We need more Canadians here so you'd better stay <:

Whereabouts do you live in Canada?