I've been on and off in this forum for a while now...I don't think I have the time at the moment to be on all the time again, but I want to try to make an effort to.

ANYWAY, introduction-wise. My name is Kat. I'm a (sort-of-not-really) normal high school kid from way up north (i.e. Canada). I love to do a lot of things, and one of them is draw...even though I'm not too good at it? ^^; Which brings me to my purpose for coming back (sounds like an essay >_> I'm here just to uh... learn...to...draw ^^; I've got the face parts pretty much down but my anatomy and perspective is beyond horrible /cries. And I can't draw any background. Which is why in all of my pictures, the background is like, clouds or something >_> /lame.

I'm also a huge nerd....in terms of all things manga/anime o_o OH. And I love Asian music/drama n____n If you happen to like anything in Johnny's Entertainment, reply, and I swear, we'll be best friends forever n______n

Er..anyway..I guess that's it ^^; I think I've already introduced myself like, 3 times, but I don't really know anyone here anymore ;_; but it's nice to come back again? ^^;;;;;;;;