Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Up for the 100 Theme Art Challenge!?!

hey RIO if you dont mind i want to suggest somthing
    i am thinking if you make another thread where everybody will post there 100theme pictures only , no comments. I think it wil be great to view others work.

If possible.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I was thinking that about that awhile back. I think I decided against it because keeping everything here make it nice and simple to follow everyone's artwork. Also, some people post their work in other places as well like the Critique Corner and the Gallery so for what purpose is opening another thread for?

by the time if everybody will finish 100 theme approx. 5000 pictures the forums will be a mess as if someone has thrown the pictures here and ther inside a room some may get lost ...
    its ok if they have kept in gallery...
    but if they post in forums... i dont want to imagine.
    so its better something to be kept in one place.
    LETS EXERCISE.. that seems to be neat ... expecting something like that...
    ITS JUST A SUGGESTION ...

Whether it's here or on another thread, it will still amount to over 5000 images (assuming people post ALL their art that is). If it makes it easier, for those who are posting their art in the Gallery and have put into an Album, I can link to that from the first post so it'll be easier for people to find each participant's work.

I've never heard about this before. It's really tempting... though I feel like I would lose myself in it O__o
    Can I sign up? (despite the fact that I might fail miserably?) I want to try Manga Academy's challenge.

Also, to add upon what trilokcool said... maybe it would work if Rio were to open a new board, like this is the "contests and activities board", exclusively for this challenge. It could be like the old site in the way everyone's "gallery" was their own topic. We could make a group specifically for people particpating in this and enable it so that only participants can post in the aforementioned forum; anyone can look though.
    I don't know if this would work specifically here... My friend owned and operated a forum once and if I remember correctly he had something similar worked out.

EDIT:Srry didn't see Rio's reply ^_^; 5000 images is a lot when u think about it...
    OBJECTION!

Rio. I will complete both the MT 100 theme challenge and the First one you listed, the Mango Academy one. > THE FIGHT IS ON.

@ Tora
    Yes, I do have the capability of making another section but only limiting access to participants only as you said. Though I don't see the point in it. Anyways, I'll mark you down for the Manga Academy challenge. Good luck!

@ jaidurn
    Two at once huh? FIGHT ON DUDE! >: D

I want to try this...but is there a time limit?

Nope. No time limit. Which one will you try?

I really need to start reading original posts THOROUGHLY ^_^.

I try the Manga Tutorials 100 challenge. I feel that this one will help me improve both my skill & speed. Since I've 4 more card games to design, & at least 2 more comics (not manga...yet) I'll need it. I love the way this site helps encourage us all to become better artists! It's a real motivator.