Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

"Calm down Ismat I mean I know it's scary that demonic roaring is really scary but we have stay calm and face whatever it is that's down there have courage and keep calm and carry on and yes I'll try to help you out." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself as much as Ismat, but before Ismat had a chance to make a snide comment, Tahira's face became tranquil and relaxed. She was muttering dozens of indistinct words under her breath, one hand still on Ismat's shoulder, her skin glowing faintly, like an angel's. The light became concentrated in her hand, then the Tiefling was engulfed in its calming, warming light.

Ismat felt ready for anything down there, no matter how horrifying it seemed to be.

SPOILER! :
    She cast Heroism on Ismat. That gives Ismat +2 on rolls for skill checks, saves, and attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Ismat stood on the tips of her toes and arced her head backward, as if fighting off an immensely alien sensation, then swung her cranium forwards and shook it rapidly.

"...Why d... what did you... Tahir..." Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to cast heroism on a short underhanded half-demon with a chip on her shoulder, after all... Eyes glazed over, she looked drugged to say the least, simply staring up at the empty stairway that Anass had disappeared upon.

Like a puppet on tangled strings, she inevitably began to shamble the stairs after him, fighting her roaring inner urge to flee every step of the way.

Everything was empty.

Both of her hands blindly grasped onto the back of Anass' shirt and attempted to heave him backwards, for the second time today.

Hopefully, there would still be a way back...
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-18-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Even with her Fiendish sight, Ismat could see nothing. She and Anass were alone in the dark place, now. No way back.

Of course, they weren't alone. They had It there with them. And It was watching. Looking right at them. Through them. Into them. Out of them.

The roar, again. Closer now. Definitely closer.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

They were going to die, there was nowhere to run. In a desperate attempt to get the fuck out Anass tried teleporting to the outside of the ship.

Through the Looking Glass

Anass and Ismat are no longer in that place.

They are seated. In wooden chairs.
    There is a table in front of them. With a setting.
    It is tea time.

Sitting across from them is a woman. She is like an Elf, but paler, her skin a pure white, and taller, at least six feet.

The room was lavishly furnished but the two could not make out any details.

The Elf-thing spoke, her bearing regal but her voice somehow hollow and odd. It was sing-song and dead-inside at all once. "Hello, darlings you're just in time for tea." She proceeded to pour something from the teapot into their cups, only instead of tea streaming out, it was a thick stream of blood, with screaming faces emerging from the liquid and wailing. Within the faces were more faces. All the way down. As far as they could look.

Everything was dreamlike. Were they dreaming? Was this a dream? Was out there, a dream, and this reality? How could they tell? How could they be sure?

The roar, again. Was It here too? The Elf-thing didn't seem particularly concerned.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The goatish girl's head was spinning. There was just too much being thrown at her face at once, aside from the fact that her mind was still desperately trying to shake off the last throws of Tahira's damned heroism spell. It made her feel sick to the very pit of her stomach.

Standing up and nudging the chair backwards rather haphazardly, Ismat just gave them both a blank look, then calmly crawled underneath the table, put her hands to her eyes, and waited for it all to just go away.

It had to be a trick. Or a dream?

"What an odd girl that Ismat is." The Elf-thing smiled at Anass, as her eyes flashed a blinding green for a moment and the sound of screaming set to music filled the room.

"So how has your day been? That's what it's called right? You still have time out there in dream-land? It hasn't gone all wibbly-wobbly yet?"

"What? Where am I?" Anass pointed his crossbow at the elf thing, underneath the table.
    "What's that noise?"

"I mean, being in more than one place at once would be impossible! Unless, I suppose, you were one of the Many-Angled Ones. Or a god. Or really magical. But that's all just silly." She continued. The Elf-thing laughed. "You're here, silly! I mean, where else would you be? You can't be in more than one place at once!"

I guess time just went wibbly-wobbly.

"Who are you?" Ismat questioned, through still cowering underneath the table and covering her eyes. Well, maybe 'cowering' was the wrong word. It was more like she was just trying to avoid eye contact really, really hard. "How did you now my name? We aren't dead, are we?"