Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 286

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

  1. #81
    "No." Anass continued his backing up, not blinking, the door felt like it was a mile away.
    SPOILER! :
    Blink check:1d20+2=22

  2. #82
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    Anass was right at the door when he noticed something.

    The central mirror. The mirror directly opposite him. It wasn't showing him, Ismat, and Ode. It was showing the room and surroundings otherwise, but not them.

    Instead it showed a different figure. A silvery humanoid clad in a black hooded cloak. The being's face was a featureless silvery mass, completely smooth - not even the suggestion of facial features - unlike the creature that had posed as Lawahiz.

    It was watching him and the others. He could feel its gaze on them.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  3. #83
    Anass panicked and tried to shoot the thing.

    SPOILER! :
    Attack:1d20+17=23
    Blink:1d20+2=15

  4. #84
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    The bolt seemed to go through the mirror to impact the strange creature, but was stopped at the last moment by some invisible and 'skin-tight' barrier of force around the creature. Mage Armor?

    A sound like glass grinding against glass came from the general area of the creature.

    Immediately several arms and hands shot forth from the mirrored floor beneath Anass, grabbing at his feet and ankles. Some failed to grab him at all, while he managed to shake others off. Still, at least two - one per leg - managed to grab and hold on.

    And they were pulling him down, not onto the floor, but into it.

    And while all this was going on, the group may have noticed something.
    None of the mirrors were reflective anymore. They had all become shiny and silvery, but failed to reflect anything.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  5. #85
    Anass tried trashing his legs around and shooting at a hand it seemed to do the trick until another came up in it's place. Things weren't looking too good.

    SPOILER! :
    Shoot:1d20+17=33
    Struggle:1d20+10=24

    Kodos says: Each round he'll sink in a bit more.
    Figure you've got about 6 rounds assuming you don't manage to get pulled out even a little.
    Anyway combat is on now, but initiative doesnt matter.

  6. #86
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    It's a strength check to try and pull him out. You can both try and help. Obviously entering the mirror room is probably a bad idea, so assuming you don't, it's a -4 on the check.

    "You can struggle all you like, it will not do you any good, Anass." The voice was emotionless and had an odd reverb to it. It seemed to come from the hooded mirror creature.

    Wait, how did it know his name?

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  7. #87
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,978
    Ismat just placidly lurked in the doorway, carefully considering the options for a moment. If the mostly blank look on her face was a defense mechanism, or simply the personality she reverted to when stressed, it was was impossible to know.

    Can I bluff that an army is waiting for us to return?... No, looks like it has it's own one... Can I darken the room and stop the mirrors from working?... No, Ode would not be able to see... Shit! My hands are kinda reflective, do they count as mirrors?... And if I turn off the mirrors, what would happen to Anass' feet?

    Belatedly but enthusiastically, she desperately surged out and grasped onto the back of Anass' shirt. "ODE!" The short thing made an uncharacteristic screech, leaning into the room without quite touching the mirrored floor. "GRAB HIM! GRAB HIM!"

    SPOILER! :
    Strength Test

    1d20-3=12
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-27-2011 at 04:25 PM.

  8. #88
    For Sparta! zizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    314
    "Yes yes yes!" Ode snapped back, shouldering the shorter girl aside slightly to reach beyond her and grasp onto Anass.

    SPOILER! :
    Strength roll= 17

    Sorry this took 900 years to sort out @_@

  9. #89
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    It was a deadlock; Ode and Ismat were able to stop the hands from pulling Anass any further into the mirrors, but they were unable, at present efforts, to actually pull him out any.

    "Ismat Makaarim and Ode Sawalha." the creature in the central mirror stated calmly. "We know you, we have seen you both. Many times, although perhaps less so in your case, Ms. Sawalha. We see all. We hear all."

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  10. #90
    For Sparta! zizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    314
    "Yep, that's great," Ode panted, "just dandy. We're going to take our assassin and be going now. I've no idea why you want him," she grunted in a most unladylike fashion, "he's not exactly fragrant."

    SPOILER! :

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •