Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardashiri Nights (E)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The bolt bounced off the mirror without leaving any sort of mark or visible effect.

That's certainly a thing.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"It's definitely the mirrors."

Ismat could feel it too. They were being watched.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ismat grimaced, analysed how daft she would sound explaining this all to Viktor, then produced a fresh pair of throwing knives from her hidden pockets. "Back up. Follow me voice, pumpkin..." She instructed, sounding only a little less charmed than normal. "I don't think I'll be breakin' em up if your toy can't..."

Truth was, she had an overwhelming urge to just run away and hide, then bother with a plan of action later. Ismat snuck up on people, not the other way around.

"Gotcha covered, kay hun?"

"Okay, but where do you plan on going?" Anass reloaded his Crossbow and backed up left arm stuck out behind him. Still not blinking.
    SPOILER! :
    Fort:1d20+2=16

"Can we just put the door back on fur'now, hun?..." Ismat's response was simple and her voice was shaky, making her repressed panic all the more obvious.

She re-packed one of the knives, and reached out with her own hand to contact his, but it still came up a bit too short. Like flying zombie bollocks she was actually going to go in there...

One blade still arced to throw, she didn't dare miss a thing.

SPOILER! :
    Fortitude Save;

1d20+6=24

Anass continued his retreat, unfortunately the stinging of his eyes was too much, he blinked.

The moment Anass blinked, the group heard a sound like glass tapping on glass on the far side of the mirror room, behind the central mirror.

Anass continued walking backwards, he was sweating bullets. He had just blinked and not died, maybe the whoever wrote that message was exaggerating? Maybe he was just lucky? Anass wasn't taking his chances and tried to keep himself from blinking.
    SPOILER! :
    Blink check:1d20+2=11

He could hear a voice now. It sounded like a young man. One of the students? It sounded like it came from the far end of the room - where the tap came from.

"Hello! I can see you! I'm Mahmoud! Did Mr. Weiss send you to rescue us? Oh, thank the gods! Quick, get inside and shut the door! The creatures that came here can't stand mirrors! They smashed all the ones outside, and locked me in here with these ones! I'm invisible, now, so they can't see me. They can't hear you unless they're in human guise - I, I, I don't know why exactly. They only know you're here."