Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 286

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

  1. #61
    Anass tried to read from the entrance, he was kinda wary of mirrors after just killing one a moment ago.

    SPOILER! :
    Spot:1d20+21=36

  2. #62
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,056
    Anass could barely make out what was written on the mirror.

    Don't turn around. Don't close your eyes. Don't blink. Turn around and you're dead. Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. That's when they come for you. When you're not looking. They're watching you. Right now. Behind you. Don't turn around!

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  3. #63
    Anass backed out of the room, and shut the door. Fuck that noise. "Ode, can you come and blow this room up please?" He called out, staring at the door and doing his best not to blink.

  4. #64
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,056
    As soon as Anass began to back away, he heard the door shut behind him.

    Ode could see the door shut, although not what shut it.

    And Anass couldn't see since it was behind him.

    He'd have to turn around.

    Don't blink.

    Blink and you're dead.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  5. #65
    Anass was sweating bullets, couldn't see the fucker but it was probably behind him, he perched his crossbow over his shoulder without turning and took a shot.
    SPOILER! :
    attack:1d20+14=25

  6. #66
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,056
    Anass didn't seem to hit anything except the door behind him, judging by the sound.

    He felt like he was being watched.

    They're watching you. Right now.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  7. #67
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    All the tiefling heard was a door slaming, followed by a garbled murmer from Anass, and finally the sharp thud of a projectile impact. Backtracking (by actually walking backwards), it then took her another moment to figure out which door he had removed the locks from. Unceremoniously, Ismat then jostled the handle just to see if it was a fluke, barely trying to push it open.

    "...Anass honey?" She spoke with a carefree tone, as if he was just screwing around. "...What you doing?..."

    SPOILER! :
    Trapfinding
    1d20+10=26

  8. #68
    "Open the door!" Anass sounded pretty antsy.
    He cranked his crossbow and tried to shoot the thing again but all he managed to hit was the door.
    SPOILER! :
    Fort save:1d20+2=18
    Attack:1d20+14=25

    Also the door has no traps

  9. #69
    Super Senior Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,977
    Ismat pushed at the handle again, a bit more forcefully this time. It was enough to tell her something was blocking the other side of the door. Breifly, it crossed her mind that Anass himself had some kind of evil plan in motion, but since he was on her good side, she decided to try and help him anyway.

    Producing a pair of long black-metal throwing knives from a hidden pocket at the rear of her waist, Ismat jammed them underneath the door's hinges, then quickly knocked them outwards in an effort to dislodge the door entirely.

    SPOILER! :
    Strength Test;
    1d20+1=17 vs 1d20+5=16


    With a long creak followed by a crunch, the door popped inwards, out of it's frame. Ismat made a little squeek of pride, but it was cut short by a confused huff about the actual contents of the room... or lack of enemies, in specific.

    "What gives, Anass sweety?... Who was'ya fightan?..."

  10. #70
    "I don't know, I read a message in the glass telling me not to blink or look back, then the door shuts itself." Anass then remembered he had just killed something a minute ago.
    "It could be the mirrors, help me smash them." Anass cranked his crossbow again and shot a nearby mirror.

    SPOILER! :
    Fort:1d20+2=21
    Attack:1d20+14=18

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •