Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "T-there were ten of us, including myself." 'Lawahiz' answered. The face of the woman projected by the glamer appeared to still be terrified, but the true creature underneath seemed impassive, it's mirror-like face showing no emotion as it spoke.

Anass could, of course, only see the girl.

"They... you think they might still be alive? Maybe we ought to go look for them?" 'She' gave a hopeful smile to Ode. "You... you don't mind, right? I mean... what if they're alive? We have to keep looking! They let me live, maybe they let the others live!"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Anass shot the 'girl' right between the eyes.

Attack:1d20+14=29
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 06-22-2011 at 06:10 PM.

The creature made a sound liked glass being scored by a rock as it literally shattered into a thousand shards, the countless shiny pieces of strange, reflective, material littering the floor like small mirrors, while it's clothing fell in a pile.

Wellp.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Ode, what was that thing?" Anass, walked over to the pile of clothes and checked them for anything important.

The clothes seemed to be empty, nothing in the pockets or anything.

"No idea." Ode moved forward and used the fabric of her dress to pick up one of the shards with, which she examined closely. "I have... no idea. I guess we'll hand the wizard a shard and a description and hope he knows what it is."

"Okay. I'm going to go check out that other locked room now." Anass reloaded, headed for the chained up door and attempted unlocking it.

SPOILER! :
    Open lock:1d20+18=26

Anass managed to remove the chains without too much problem.

enter room: y/n

Y
    Anass opens the door.

The room was absolutely covered in mirrors. The walls, floor, and ceiling absolutely covered in mirrors, and several other mirrors arranged in more or less concentric rings around a central mirror at the center of the room (albeit with gaps to allow for walking).

Something seemed to be scratched into the central full-length mirror at the center of the room, although Anass would have to get closer to read it.