Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardashiri Nights (E)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Anass couldn't hear anything behind that door.

He did, however, hear a faint sound coming from the smaller room on the opposite side of the floor.

It sounded vaguely like a rock scraping up against glass.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Anass snuck over to the door he heard the noises from, drew his crossbow and opened the door as quietly as possible.

SPOILER! :
    Move Silently:1d20+24=44
    Dex check:1d20+8=26
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 06-09-2011 at 03:27 PM.

The door was bolt-locked.

From the side that Anass was on.

He opened it anyway.

The was a young woman inside. Judging by her clothes and apparent age (she seemed about 20) a student. She gasped and huddled in the corner as the door opened.

The room itself was apparently used as storage, judging by the various wooden crates and barrels inside.

"Oh gods please don't kill me!"
    Last edited by Kodos; 06-09-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Anass left the room and locked the door behind him, then went back up to get the rest of the group. He couldn't deal with hysterical women.

"There's a woman in a storage room crying, you probably heard her shout at me. I can't talk to people like that so one of you two can."
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 06-09-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Ode sighed. "Fine. I'm not exactly the most soft spoken of people but- and this time I genuinely don't mean to be as much of an awful bitch as this makes me- you're fairly fearsome looking, Miss Ismat."
    She moved quickly to the room where the woman was, stroking Nuru from head to tail as the lizard slid from her shoulders down her arm to the floor. "You stay here and guard, Nuru."
    Pulling the bolt back slowly so as to avoid startling the woman inside, Ode entered, keeping the door adjar at her back.

"H-hello? Y-you're not with them, are-are you?" She asked, apparently still rather terrified.

"I don't know who them is. I was sent by Viktor." Ode said softly. "What's your name?"

"Oh! I knew Viktor would send help for us! Thank the gods!"

"I'm Lawahiz." She gave a bit of a smile. She got up and dusted herself off. "They came from the desert. Raiders, I guess. They locked me in here. I assumed they were going to kill me... or worse. But it's been a few days... I think? And I guess they must have forgotten about me? Or been scared off?" She shrugged. "I'm glad you're here now, though, because now we can get the others and go home."

Ode smiled and opened her mouth to say something before she noticed something... odd about Lawahiz. She could see through her, onto the silvery flesh of a masculine humanoid thing below. A glamour, then. Ode recovered gracefully, her smile turning slowly into a grimace. "What happened here?" She asked.

SPOILER! :
    Preemptive sense motive
    Last edited by zizi; 06-09-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Ode could tell the creature was lying as it spoke, oblivious that she could see through its glamer.

"I-I don't know really. The raiders came at night. I... I'm the only girl here, so I imagined they were saving me. To... you know..." 'She' trailed off.

"But now you saved me! I knew Weiss would send help! You didn't come alone, though, did you? What if- what if the raiders are still around?"