Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

Ode sneered, "Well, I don't particularly like working with devilspawn or... well, people like you." She shrugged, "I guess we'll just have to suck it up, won't we?" She shot Ismat a look and then rolled her eyes, "But I apologise I suppose. I figured someone like yourself would be used to being called that."

After a second she tutted with impatience at Anass, "Well, get on with it then. Teleport us in."

Anass sighed as he took the girls by their hands, Ode was a real pain.
    Flailing everyones hands, Anass used dimension door to teleport the group inside the building.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    It was, obviously, the same hallway as before. Only two options: Left or right.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ismat grumbled and writhed with her limbs constantly from the moment the comment had been made, seemingly absorbed in a world of not so much outright hate, but definate aggitation. Was she milking it, or supressing something more? To whatever end, it did seem that the short grizzly-adorable thing was intentionally making herself hard to read.

"...You shouldn't... Why would you.. shame on... it's not well met, it's... un-nice and..."

Tapping lightly on Anass' shoulder for encouragement but not really saying anything usefull, Ismat moved further along the left corridor with a strangely both silent and stumbling gait.

SPOILER! :

Search;
    1d20+10=23

Move Silently;
    1d20+18=35

There were no signs of life. But there was a staircase leading down to the first floor. :O

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Anass followed Ismat and then continued down the stair silently, keeping an eye out for any trouble.

SPOILER! :
    Move silently:1d20+24=40
    Spot:1d20+21=40

The first floor had four rooms that Anass could see. To the 'south' (I'm not sure what direction the building is actually facing. I've oriented it this way, but whatever. 'Sides, not like you guys have a compass anyway.) was the actual entrance to the fort. There were four rooms that he could see - two larger, two smaller. There were no signs of struggle - except possibly one thing - and only one other curious thing.

The larger room to the left had the door barricaded. From this side. Heavy chains bound it tightly shut. It seemed the students wanted to keep something in that room.

Second, there were several shattered mirrors on the walls that Anass could see, bits of broken glass littering the floor beneath them.

Curious.

Stairs are the arrows. The red door is the obviously barricaded one. Dots indicate broken mirrors. White bits are bits Anass can't see (he's at the left staircase) due to angle or the door being shut. Thicker lines are doors.

Anass approached the barricaded door and pressed his ear against it.
    SPOILER! :
    Move Silently: 1d20+24=44
    Listen:1d20+21=36

Along the way he passed by two more broken mirrors.

He could hear nothing from inside the room. Total silence. He was pretty sure there was nothing inside - even the Undead aren't quite that quiet.

Anass walked back over to the door behind him and tried listening again.

SPOILER! :

Listen:1d20+21=33