Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Walk Like an Kemetese (E)

"So do you want me to teleport us near a village, or a tomb? If we need supplies and information while we're there, what was it- Rashma? Rashma and I could go into town... Unless you've got some plan to disguise yourself." Avdol looked over and for the first time took in the enormity of Levi's mass. "Also him."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Rashma nods in affirmation, that yes, Rashma was indeed her name. "I too wonder what we shall to disguise ... him."
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Levi noticed the others glaring at him. What on Asul were they doing that for? Ah, yes. Disguises. Levi never really could say that was his strong suit, even among his own people, what with being half-giant only. He shyly recoiled into himself slightly. "Well," he suggested. "We could always try something else...?" Levi got the feeling that they were going to do something horrendous to him, like force him to wait in an alley near a gang hideout with a cloth draped over him as if he were some kind of Draconic crab-monster. "Or not..." This wasn't going to be pleasant for him.

Ismat just gave Levi a hearty pat on the bicep, and then jabbed crimson-colored thumb towards herself. "Eh, don't worry about it, being scary has it's own uses too!" Her voice took on a humorous sneer. "If people wanna build up some big ol' legend and terrify um'selves, then give you grief about it, you might as well take ah'vantage!"

"Unless we's all lookin' for information, through, you and Rashma are going to have to get supplies, yeah." Her attention turned back towards Avdol. "Goin' straight for the tomb is probably best."

"Any other brainings? Or you guys ready to stock yurselves up?"

The tiefling let out a massively enthusiastic grin, as if talking to a group of dear old friends planning lunch, and not a group of conspiring grave robbers.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Rashma laughs at Ismat's words. "That's the way! If people are scared for no good reason, play that fear. And what supplies is it exactly we will be gathering?"
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

"Cure disease, cure curse, and cure for things that aren't melted yet." Ismat repeated herself, throwing her hands wide, as if making a salesman's pitch. She failed to explain the 'take acids instead of explosives' thing again because... Well, she just couldn't be arsed. "...I guess ye can take some food and armor and new blades and stuff." She added after a moment, dropping the pose. "Really that's just in case yur paranoids we gonna get stuck, through, 'cause for serious... Travelin' 'eavy in the sands don't sound like much fun to me..."

"If we did get that stuck, we'll be super well equipped for nickin' some alive ponce's anti-hunger stuff, so no worries!"
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-08-2014 at 07:43 PM.