Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a writer!

Looking for a writer!

I'm looking for a writer. I'm okay with any kind of genre. I do some writing myself so we can help each other with the plot. Testing is almost over and summer time is coming along so I will have plenty of free time to draw the manga/comic. Just Pm me, or reply. I have photoshop so I can also do it in color.

7 8 9 Member
    Any genre, eh? I have an idea, go to my "Need An Artist" thread for details. If that idea is too hard for you to draw, though, I have a backup idea that I'll tell you about if you are interested.

Go here. i posted two plots/stories there for now, tell me if you got interested in any of them.

EDIT: actually, i've got exams coming up so i might not be able to help the best i can but let me know if you liked one anyway...
    Last edited by BozeSG; 05-18-2011 at 01:22 PM.

I'll offer up my skills as well, just so you have one more to choose from. Link to examples is in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post
    Go here. i posted two plots/stories there for now, tell me if you got interested in any of them.

EDIT: actually, i've got exams coming up so i might not be able to help the best i can but let me know if you liked one anyway...
    I love that story about the boy and the mermaid. can I draw for you please?

Sure, just tell me in what format you want the story to be in (or you can just get creative with it by yourself if you prefer to), anyway PM me if you want to talk about anything in the story...

7 8 9 Member
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...Need-an-Artist
    That's where my idea is. I've also stated that I have another idea. Here it is:

In an age where humanity's days on earth are but a distant memory, Thousands of far off planets have been colonized by humans with various new life forms befriended and new species seen. Planets and space are now as commonly traversed as islands on the sea.
    Sentient life forms can now, to a limited extent, control 7 different elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Darkness and Light), via mysterious ores found around the galaxy called "Element Ores". These can be used in machinery in everyday life, and even warfare. Warfare, however, is kept to a minimum by the U.G. (United Galaxies). Every planet is a member of this organization.
    However, there are still lawless areas of space, and various criminals, assassins, mercenaries and bounty hunters litter the galaxies. Among them is the legendary mercenary, the enigmatic "Black Phoenix". A man who wields a weapon that enables him to use all 7 elements in combat, he hunts bounties and does mercenary work, for the right price. Feared by many, he is known for his black cloak, and having the eyes of a bird of prey (literally!), he is also constantly hunted by the UG for crimes he has committed to "get the job done".
    Ruja is the 19 year old daughter of a high ranking noble with high influence in the UG. Despite being taught to be a lady, she moonlights as a bounty hunter weilding a large gun powered by fire ore. Only her friends who help her, along with her 6 year old sister Raya, know about it. The bounties she's taken down on her planet have earned her alias "The Flare" a reputation.
    One day, she hears some news from one of her friends. The legendary interplanetary criminal and mercenary Black Phoenix has come to her town! Ruja takes that as a chance to raise her reputation by taking him out. Once she finds him, however, she finds herself out of her laugue and is only spared her life when the man says, "Come with me, I have orders from your father...."
    Following him to a secret part of town she finds a ship that belongs to him, with a computer called Gloyd. Inside is a mechanic doing repairs, whom Phoenix introduces as "Trent, an old aquaintance". Also inside is a large, black feathered, toothed bird called "Za". That bird, as it turns out, is the thing Black Phoenix ttreasures above all else, calling it his "partner, and only true friend".
    Black Phoenix then explains that he was hired by her father to take her and her sister into space to protect them from an "impending disaster" . Not believing him, she goes home.
    3 days later, the sky blackens, and large, red creatures swoop down from the sky. When her family is cornered by a few, Phoenixx shows up, kills the creatures, and takes Ruja and Raya to his ship, blasting off in a hurry with his mechanic still inside.
    Now Ruja, Raya and Trent are trapped on a ship with the feared mercenary. When Phoenix removes his hat and mask, he reveals himself to be merely 18 years old, and that his "Bird of Prey" eyes are the real deal. He explains that the creatures who atacked their planet were creatures called Airos, which recently emerged from what was thought to be a black hole. They are now attacking galaxies and planets. He was hired by Ruja and Raya's parents to protect them until the war that was starting with the Airos was over. He then says that they are not to interfere with his agenda, as he is looking for the mythical "Elemental Spirits"...

That's all I'll say for now. This story will be filled with humor, drama, and lots of action. It will eventually show the past of Black Phoenix, and reveal why the Airos are after Ruja. Tell me if you are interested...

Your first idea is really interesting and has a lot of potential I think. I just didn't go for it because I felt that my style of drawing would look too "soft" for your story.

I like your second story too! But I will wait a while because I have gotten an offer from someone else. I am just not sure. I will tell ya later okay?

I have a awesome storyline/plot

I have an idea but its for a manga im currently woking on that really has a really wild potential just looking for the right people to help...well...if you want to contact me....just email : yeahmantag654@yahoo.com

Okay I already got my writer. Sorry guys.
    and if it makes ya feel a little better... she's not from this forum >_>