Thread: Hey everyone I am the new guy

Hey everyone I am the new guy

Hi how are you all I am here because of a lot of reasons but to keep things simple I know that I can have a better quality work with the help of Rio and you guys. Its a big help, and i really just want to have a laugh enjoy a good fite and wonder if everyone in Japan really is a monster or a 10 year old girl.

Really look foreward to hear from you all. Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks Rio for the killer tutorials!

James

PS: I noticed that the link for drawing glasses in tutorials redirects to a hair article...is there another link? TY!

Hey. Just so you know, everyone in Japan actually IS a monster and/or ten-year-old girl. If you don't believe me, one of our members from Japan can probably confirm this.

Also when Rio sees your post she can probably figure out what the deal is with the direction of that tutorial.

Thanks! Its a wonderful life is on nbc, im watching it atm. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a pic that i made that i wanted to share, hoping to make some more in the next week. Figure I'd post here first before posting on the other forum area. I saw though that there are 2 different areas for posting: crit. and gallery. Can you post the same pics in the 2 different forums? I wanted to ask, thanks again! c[]~

edit: Sorry if my grammer is off.

If you want people to critique your drawings then you can post them in the critique thread. If you just want people to comment on it without critiquing them, post them in the gallery.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 979
    Thanks Rio for the killer tutorials!
    You're welcome! Glad to be of help!

Regarding the tutorial - whoops! I guess I was in too much of a hurry and I put the wrong tutorial under the wrong title! I'll fix it in a minute. xD

Hey Rio! Thanks again, sorry to bother ya about it, I know your really busy. I just loged on right now to get some info to work on my pics and saw you just replied, so I wanted to reply too to say hi. Take care!

Hey man, welcome :) This site's helped me out a lot, too. It's pretty awesome.

See ya around.

typically you shouldn't revive old threads, especially welcome wagon ones.