Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Name's DePrati. I'm 14, I love anime/manga and I've been using Manga Tutorials for a couple months now but just decided to make an account. I'm hoping to continue improving on my sketches and hopefully post some of my sketchs in the doodle room (Once I get my scanner to work that is).

Hi!
    My name's Lauren. 16. I have only just discovered what Manga/Anime is, (I never saw any in England... Most likely because I was reading Shakespeare all the time...). I've been using Manga Tutorials for about a week. It's good! I'm improving on my sketches too! I'm going to post mine to the doodle room too! :)

Welcome Dylan! Hope to see you post some art in the artist area of this forum. It always was my favourite on those forums, but it's been quite... dead on this new site. Enjoy your stay :)

And welcome Lauren, do I get it right that you grew up in England and moved to Australia? And I think you should make your own welcome wagon topic so everyone can welcome you :)

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi you guys! Welcome!

The Artist Alley (now called Critique Corner) is kind of dead now because it's for those who want critique's. The old Artist Alley was pretty much for anyone who want to show off their work or get critique so there was much more traffic. With the Gallery, most people just post their work there now.

Quote Originally Posted by 25
    Welcome Dylan! Hope to see you post some art in the artist area of this forum. It always was my favourite on those forums, but it's been quite... dead on this new site. Enjoy your stay :)

And welcome Lauren, do I get it right that you grew up in England and moved to Australia? And I think you should make your own welcome wagon topic so everyone can welcome you :)
    Yes you are correct. I lived in different places in England for sixteen years, then moved to Australia, where it was quite warm as soon as I got there. Which I found was very agitating.
    Good idea for me to make my own welcome wagon topic! :)

Hey-o,

welcome!