Thread: Sup everybody, Iam Brew

Hybrid View

Sup everybody, Iam Brew

Hey i am a 23 y/o college student with a passion for making video games. but i read manga 24/7 some times in class. i can't help i just love it, and by reading so much i started to love the idea of making my own.. lol hopefully that day will come but it's a long way off cause i am a total newb, so any advice, help, are friendly/harsh criticism is welcome.

Hey, welcome to the site. Make sure to read the tutorials and post some of your art, it could help you improve.

Hey, and welcome to MT.

I'm in no position to be called a vet, but I did join the old forums before it closed down.
    I actually stopped by here to check how things have been going. I haven't drawn in probably a month(I just can't hold onto a mehcnaical pencil lately; AKA, my stuff being jacked around the clock), so I've probably grown rusty.

Shame too, I really want to improve my arts. I hope you can do the same for yourself.
    Keep practicing and never be afraid of criticism.

welcome to MT dude!
    where are you from if i may ask?

Thanks for the welcome and i already started looking at tutorials...

Yeah i'll work hard at not getting discouraged by criticism, I hope I can have fun making manga

I am from New Orleans but go to college in Alabama.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey Brewskay, welcome to the site! If you haven't already posted there, the Critique Corner is usually a good place to get advice on artwork or if you have a general question, the Drawing, Animation & Tutorials section is also a good spot. Oh, and if you like game dev - this may interest you. C: