Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hot Stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Why the he'll would you want someone that is "innocent and doesn't do dirty things or think about things like that"? So basically when you want to have sex it's rape? Being innocent makes me think of some one who hasn't done anything but that doesn't mean they haven't thought about it.
    What's wrong with rape?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Will you quit it with the "dark and sordid" shtick? It's just plain offensive now.

:P
    Btw, I think innocent girls are completely uninteresting. I don't want anything to do with them, really.

uhhh I like white guys lulz. Light coloured eyes are a plus, specially blue. I'm a sucker for a nice upper back area. Someone who's not too skinny and not too chubby. Maybe who's slightly taller than me but not too much that I get a sore neck when I look up

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I just realized that I am not cutesy/passive enough to attract any of you guys. XD

....Not that I seek your approval. *snort*

I dont like cutesy passive girls.

I mean I would date one but she would really have to like romance of the three kingdoms or something.

Cutesy girls are nice for a glance or something. Otherwise they can be really annoying.

As for guys, I dont really have a particular preference as such. Except that i hate curly hair.

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    Cutesy girls are nice for a glance or something. Otherwise they can be really annoying.

As for guys, I dont really have a particular preference as such. Except that i hate curly hair.
    yea i cant stand the cute/snotty girls...lol my hair is sooooooo curly when it gets wet...i guess u would hate me lmao

Quote Originally Posted by weez18 View Post
    yea i cant stand the cute/snotty girls...lol my hair is sooooooo curly when it gets wet...i guess u would hate me lmao
    haha..unless you have something to make up for it. like really fun or looking really good.