Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Hot Stuff?

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    That's kind of creepy.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I can't speak for anyone else, but my definition of innocent means someone who doesn't have thoughts about dirty things or about doing immoral things, and there can be a look associated with it too. It's sort of like shyness, happiness and pureheartedness combined into one. I like someone who seems like that, but also knows how to have fun and isn't super goody-twoshoes either. It's the balance of the two that makes a person attractive.
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 06-22-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Daresay I ask, what are dirty things

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but my definition of innocent means someone who doesn't have thoughts about dirty things or about doing immoral things, and there can be a look associated with it too. It's sort of like shyness, happiness and pureheartedness combined into one. I like someone who is like that, but also knows how to have fun and isn't super goody-twoshoes either. It's the balance of the two that makes a person attractive.
    Not even young children are this "innocent", what world do you fucking live in?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean someone else can't.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Why the he'll would you want someone that is "innocent and doesn't do dirty things or think about things like that"? So basically when you want to have sex it's rape? Being innocent makes me think of some one who hasn't done anything but that doesn't mean they haven't thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean someone else can't.
    Coming from you?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I argue points from my perspective, not tell people "that's how the world works--live with it". There's just a little difference.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Okay, I was giving my definition of something that attracts me, my definition of innocence. Of course there will never be someone who fits that perfectly, nor am I looking for someone who fits it perfectly. If you read what I said before, I said I like "Innocent appearing girls who actually aren't." Obviously I wouldn't want a girl who was 100% pure; no guy does. No guy could live with someone like that. I know I wrote that on the earlier page, so you may not have seen it, but please don't make assumptions.

(For me) Innocent doesn't have to mean she doesn't think about dirty things at all. She could know about sex, about rape, about all dirty things in this world. It just never occurs to her to do dirty things, do indecent things, or anything that break laws (or religion law). And I know several people just like that. One even really close to me. And the other is my high school friend (he, yes, HIS face turns really red when we're talking about dirty things).