Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hot Stuff?

Speaking of virgins, I just can't get enough of 4 year olds. No joke. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    i misjudge you dude.. well this is just a forum and internet so you could say anything you want xD
    I thought guys don't like girls with tattoos... i like girls who are innocent.. (although i know those things don't exist) most girls you see just pretend to be innocent, i know there are out there but still rare
    Personally I like girls who are immoral.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I like men taller than myself (I'm 5'11.5" and 6' with shoes on) because I want to be protected and someone bigger than you usually feels like they can protect you. I also want a gay guy who is manly or not effeminate (that's my job). The way he talks is important to. I don't want a lisping valley girl (again my job) who is nothing but drama. I can't stand drama queens!
    His interests can be anything as long as I am one of them (I'd prefer no guns tho) and that I am not required to participate in all of them. I do care about his body to the extent that if he looks like he doesn't care about himself there's no chance he cares about me. Ethnicity is not a major concern but I prefer Asians ( Koreans are the sexiest. Paging Daniel Henney) and Latino guys but am not repulsed by the thought of dating any other race.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Personally I like girls who are immoral.
    I should clarify that I'm not talking about sluts.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Different strokes for different folks though I assume most guys like shorter girls because a) they feel more protective over someone smaller than them, b) he feels more like a man because of a, c) it's generally accepted by society that the guy has to be taller than the girl and/or d) cuz he just likes shorter girls and find them attractive vs other types (same or taller height).
    I just like shorter girls because they almost appear more innocent, even if they aren't. (Innocent appearing girls who actually aren't are fairly attractive to me) A and D are fairly accurate as well.

I actually don't take looks into consideration first though, I take their interests and personality first. Even if a hot girl walks up to me somewhere and starts talking to me, if I don't have anything in common with her or don't like her personality I don't even think about dating or anything dating related. It's weird actually; a lot of times I'll know someone for a year and not be attracted to them at all, but as soon as I find out their true personality or if their interests coincide with mine, I gain an instant attraction to them. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, all I know is that that's how my mind works.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Man it sucks when someone is too moral. I was once with a dude who wouldn't drive me to look at a car because he didn't want me driving a car that had no tags or insurance. Never mind that I would only be driving from the seller's house to mine. Any cop who pulled me over for the no tags thing would let me go once he saw the newly signed title and confirmed I was only taking it home like that.

I also dated a Korean boy for a while and can vouch for their sexiness.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    ^ my hero! <3

Can you guys explain what you mean by saying "Innocent Girl"?

Actually thats a p good question and I would also like to hear what you guys have to say.

My guess: slice of life/ "moe" anime characters.