Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hot Stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    that's a little too much dude.. >.< so you like girls that are bad ass

haha yea a girl that will put up with my B.S lol

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Age: 22-30. I tried the XKCD equation, but that put it at like 18-34. While 18 is legal, I'm not really into the just out of high school kids. And my brother is 34, and that would make things a little awkward.
    Height: I'm '5-11" and I like to wear heels, so no shorter than '6-2". I don't care too much about weight, so long as they're not obese.
    Hair/eyes/etc: With some exceptions, past the shoulder just looks sloppy. Otherwise, don't care as long as its clean.
    Voice: Deep voices are the sexiest thing.
    Clothing: I like guys who know how to dress themselves. I'm not saying he needs to wear slacks everyday, but I am saying that he needs to own more than two shirts and keep his clothes clean. Sweats and gym shorts are for exercising.
    Personality: Honestly, I like the country-boy type. Not the get drunk and shoot at stuff type, but hard working with an offbeat sense of humor.

I'm picky, but there are actually a good number of guys like that around here mixed in with the rednecks and man-whores. Now if I only had the guts.

I think I will refrain from...specific...mwahaha...details. Otherwise, I will find that cuteness tends to go a long way, unfortunately. >< I'm a total effing sap. However, I like my husband better when he's clean shaven. Not that the goatee is bad just scratchy and gets in my way and well...it's..ionno.

THE WAY HE MOVES HIS BODY I AM TOTALLY FOR. (No, NOT sexually.) How about dem apples?

Hmm, I thought you were male.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Hmm, I thought you were male.
    Let me kick him for you Sunny....

@ pajamajam
    Go for it girl! Build up your courage and ask! No time like the present I say. :3

Well that was rude rio. ):<

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    My bad. I'll let Sunny do the kicking next time then. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by pajamajam View Post
    I'm picky, but there are actually a good number of guys like that around here mixed in with the rednecks and man-whores. Now if I only had the guts.
    If you see a guy you like call me and then hand him your cell phone and I guarantee they will want to hang out with you after 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by weez18 View Post
    haha yea a girl that will put up with my B.S lol
    i misjudge you dude.. well this is just a forum and internet so you could say anything you want xD
    I thought guys don't like girls with tattoos... i like girls who are innocent.. (although i know those things don't exist) most girls you see just pretend to be innocent, i know there are out there but still rare

"Innocent" girls are like the worst. Ehhhhhh!? If allah ended up giving me 47 virgins we'd probably just end up playing chinese whispers.