Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Looking for opinions

  1. #11
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Animals.

  2. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    175
    Yeah, I'd say the animals fit the feel better.

  3. #13
    101 Dalmations Member Ceta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    137
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. ^_^

    Seems the votes are pretty unanimous, so I'll be putting the human designs aside and maybe save them for a different project. Since I have a bunch of things that need to be taken care of first, it'll be a bit before I can get started but I'm hoping I can get started soon.
    よろしく

  4. #14
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,092
    What you should do is every once in a while, replace the animal characters with human characters, but make them really super detailed. If you know what I mean.

  5. #15
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    What you need to do is a bunch of rats who play music and that gave life to the character and the story.

    Oh wait this idea is from someone else.

  6. #16
    101 Dalmations Member Ceta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    What you should do is every once in a while, replace the animal characters with human characters, but make them really super detailed. If you know what I mean.
    haha....Sorry, I don't really understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    What you need to do is a bunch of rats who play music and that gave life to the character and the story.

    Oh wait this idea is from someone else.
    I feel like I should know this.... D:
    よろしく

  7. #17
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceta View Post
    haha....Sorry, I don't really understand.
    go from drawing the animal characters that you've got, to making human characters that look really life-like
    like this:

    but only hardly ever.

  8. #18
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Here man:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...-for-my-manga!

    Now you are going to understand all the mysteries in the world.

  9. #19
    101 Dalmations Member Ceta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    go from drawing the animal characters that you've got, to making human characters that look really life-like
    like this:

    but only hardly ever.
    haha....That's a bit above my skill level....

    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Here man:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...-for-my-manga!

    Now you are going to understand all the mysteries in the world.
    There are no words to explain how I feel after having read that..... D:
    よろしく

  10. #20
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,092
    Ceta, you can do anything if you put your mind to it! I BELIEVE IN YOU

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •