Thread: boobs

boobs

Any tips on how to draw boobs? I can never get them to come out right.

1. remember that boobs are not perfect spheres( kind of like tear drop shaped on a flat chest)
    2. the bottom of the boobs should always line up with the shoulders( correct perspective) so parallel lines should be created.
    3. the tips(nipples) of the boobs typically end up around half way done the bicep( so you can calculate the distance based on that.)
    4. there will be a crease of the boob that will connect with the armpit area.

* these are only a few of the things to consider*
    * I wish someone would have told me them before I had to figure it out myself*

Quote Originally Posted by apples13 View Post
    2. the bottom of the boobs should always line up with the shoulders( correct perspective) so parallel lines should be created.
    3. the tips(nipples) of the boobs typically end up around half way done the bicep( so you can calculate the distance based on that.)
    both of these are dependent on the breast size, the latter largely than the former only marginally
    also... (spoiler for image size and dramatic effect)
    SPOILER! :

and...
    SPOILER! :

Wish i could remember where i go those so i could give proper credit, but hope that helps
    I have no problem with you spanking me. However, I have a huge problem with you not spanking me...

Huh. I see.

Thanks for the help you two. I'll gladly save those pictures and use them as a reference in the future.