Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Awesome or Poo

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post
    @kodos: that was probably a filler ep only meant for fanservice since rangiku's breasts are not shown in the manga.
    Are you telling me they completely changed her character design for the anime and/or that she wears a burqa and chest bindings in the manga? Because I'm not talking about a nude scene. She was in a schoolgirl outfit. I'm saying that the anime, at the very least, from what i've seen of it, draws her tits as though the artist just traced quarters.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Leave rangiku's tits alone man, they're just two tits anyway...

@Matt: but trigun and cowboy bebop became as popular as hell!!!
    @Ozzaharwood: of course that's right, i'm saying that considering it's genre, bleach is one hell of a masterpiece just because of it's art and character design.
    @Bacon_Barbarian: yeah, a shame, CT Smith & Gamma could've been really awesome if it continued.
    Last edited by BozeSG; 05-15-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Personally, I don't mind Bleach. While I do understand what you guys are talking about, I find it a fun read so long as you're not thinking too deeply about what you're reading.
    よろしく

and thats why it sucks

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Naruto is a bad story told badly.
    No, "Orochimaru is a bad guy and we must stop him" is a great story

:lol:

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The plot of Naruto is "Naruto, a young gay wizard/assassin, is left with severe emotional trauma and stockholm syndrome after latching on to another emotionally troubled young boy in a nightmarish world where children are trained and used as soldiers and taught to kill by the time they are 8 years old."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I don't follow Bleach anymore. Reading the fist several chapters were boring to me but I hung on and it did get interesting afterwords but sometime around the whole Karakura-town arc I got bored again and decided not to read anymore.

What I can say that goes for Bleach is the variety of characters, powers, and societies that makes it interesting and different from other manga's out there.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    The plot of Naruto is "Naruto, a young gay wizard/assassin, is left with severe emotional trauma and stockholm syndrome after latching on to another emotionally troubled young boy in a nightmarish world where children are trained and used as soldiers and taught to kill by the time they are 8 years old."
    It's enjoyable to me, a child, but probably not to you, an adult. I can relate with these children because they are children. You can't much, anymore, most likely. Just personal preference here, but Naruto is a-okay in my book.

Child? aren't you 15?